FAN SURVEY: Muppet Antenna Toppers

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Just did it. I think I like the animal one the best, but Kermit is really cool too. I definately said to make a Lew Zealand one though.
Tony:halo:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I did it too. I would have voted higher for the Kermit sculpt, but I don't like the clothes he's wearing. What skater wears flower prints? The artist seems to be out of touch. Gonzo seems like the best one to me, but I guess we have been spoiled by busts and figures. :concern:

I wrote in Pepe, Janice, Scooter and Rowlf. Hey, it didn't say just one! I also voted for Fozzie and Beaker. :eek:

Luke

Reaction score
It's nice to see more and more companies asking the fans what they think - good to see the survey not being carried out by Muppet Central though but still getting coverage as 'news' - we as the real hardcore group are like the Muppet version of the Jedi Council, our opinions can be sought but never bought !

Another company did cellphone toppers a while back and they were cool, these look cool too (though the Gonzo paintworks a bit dodgy). I'd definitely like to see a Pepe one !

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I'd definitely like to see a Pepe one !
I can't believe I forgot :rolleyes:! I said there should be also be a :big_grin: :cool: :sing: :flirt: and Lips. But I forget to mention Pepe! Pepe... yesh. We want Pepe! I voted for Animal most of the time.
I need a car.
Sorry bout the incoherency (is that even a word?) of this post.
oh yeh! There should be a Crazy Harry. Hopefully he won't blow your car up.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I agree with Jamie about Kermit's clothing. Doesn't work for me at all. Maybe if it were 1989....

I like Gonzo and Animal best of what they have there, but I'm hoping for a naked Kermit, Pepe, Rowlf, and Beaker.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
While I think they're cool, I find it slightly disturbing to impale a Muppet...

:embarrassed:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Aren’t Muppets always impaled on something? Seems more natural to me than a Mickey or a Bart. :stick_out_tongue:

Maybe they should make them hugging the antenna. :wink: