FAN SURVEY: Muppet Antenna Toppers

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
Originally posted by MrsKalabash
I voted for Piggy (like the patriotic theme) and Animal.
Me, too! Love the patriotic part. I also wrote in a "classic" kermit (minus the out-of-character skateboard and Hawaiian shirt).

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i chose Pepe!....cause i thought it might be wrong to choose bill baretta...i mean to have him impaled...that's wrong!

Sarah

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I liked Piggy a lot too because of the patriotic theme, i would much rather have a reg kermit. I should be getting a car this summer, so i'll have a car them, i would be worried someone would steal it an i would only have it on when i'm driving;-)

i voted for all of them at the end, then added Rowlf, Scooter, Pepe, Rizzo the rat and the Swedish Chef. oh yeah, and a penguin...j/k:zany:

zack,

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Aren’t Muppets always impaled on something? Seems more natural to me than a Mickey or a Bart. :stick_out_tongue:

LOL!

True.

Although I might have nightmares about this whole Muppet on a stick concept...

:smile:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
I can't think of one good reason to have an antenna on one's car. Seems like that would just be asking for trouble....

radionate

Reaction score
Without an antenna on your car how can you listen to the radio, and if you didn't do that, I wouldn't have a job. :frown: :cry: :concern:

I did the survey, but I'm trying to figure out if this company already has some Disney antenna toppers out, as I found some at WalMart, and they don't look too bad. The sculpts for these Muppet ones look bad though. I really didn't like Gonzo at all. He looked like a Kubrick! :boo:

Daylight

Reaction score
I did the survey and I think I voted for animal being the best, but I really didn't like any of the designs especially the clothes they chose. I mean why Kermit on a skate board? Why a Liberty Miss Piggy? Why a Super Gonzo? Why couldn't they just do them as they normally look?:confused:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
I meant antenna topper.

And don't fool yourself... nobody is listening to the *radio* anyway.

:stick_out_tongue: