Fanatical Friday!!!

GLUE

Reaction score
Check out todays Dailybit, it's Fanatical Friday and Ron Baseler had some fun with Muppet Labs! Check it out at www.palisadestoys.com

Drtooth

Reaction score
HA HA HAAAA!!!! I have that ALF figure... somewhere. I lost it awhile ago, when I was 8. I have the Magilla Too!!!!

FUn Fun FUn!!!!!!

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
so funny :big_grin:

hehe...I love the gorrila detector bit...and dr teeth :stick_out_tongue:

hmm..i had the same animal idea with a plush figure I won at our local theme park last year :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
**** at the ALF one. Hmmmm ALF on the Palisades Daily Bit ........ that could be a good omen for the future ! ;-)

Smig

Reaction score
One of the major toy figure magazines run gag photos like that ! Maybe you should show your stuff to them!
Smig

BAZ

Reaction score
COOL!

That's my stuff in Fanatical Friday.

Sounds like the ALF one is the fav so far.

I'm think once the entire Electric Mayham has been released, we may have to see a jam session with them and the Beatles.

Lately, someone on AFT website (can't recall who right now) as they review action figures, he shows a shot of them wearing Dr. Teeth's hat.

beaker

Reaction score
Hehe, love the Fanatical Friday! Right now my lab playset has this custom NBC weatherman Al Roker figure I made strapped into the experiment table, and one of the Mcfarlane Akira figures on display. I'd love to see more 'twisted mego theatre' type pics of this scenario using the lab.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Very nice Ron--nice to see someone actually PLAYING with their toys outside of the box they came in! Right now my Simpsons figures are on a field trip at Muppet Labs, and the Monsters INC characters just escaped...Beaker's gonna have a rough day. Then again, EVERY day's a rough day for Beakie....

Quinnnnnnn