Fanfic idea

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
Hi, I have this idea for a fanfic about Miss Piggy becoming the guardian to her six-year-old niece Drusilla, when her brother and sister in-law die in an airplane crash.

The thing is I’m wondering if someone would like to write it with me. I love the Muppets, but I don’t know them well enough to get their personalities down right and I know I’d end up writing them all out of character.

Here is a more detailed plot:
While Kermit and Robin are away on a frog scout camping trip, Miss Piggy gets a phone call from her old friend Gibb telling her about the deaths (Miss Piggy, in this story is estranged from her family that‘s why Gibb calls her.) After she gets the phone call, she goes on a train back to her hometown (I can’t remember the name) for the funeral. After the funeral, she leans that she is the sole guardian of her niece. Miss Piggy gets a little over overwhelmed by the idea and wonders if it’s fair to take Drusilla away from her home and friends. When Kermit and Robin come back, Kermit leans what happen he goes to see her to find out how she doing and romantic hijinks come into play when Kermit leans that Gibb and Piggy used to date.

Original characters:
Drusilla Lee,
Eyes: Lavender
Hair: Blond in (Sorry) pig tails.
Outfit(s): Black dress and then later a white blouse, blue jumper, matching shorts, white socks, and blue shoes.
Drusilla doesn’t talk much she is smart for age and likes to spend most of her time reading “Winnie the Pooh” climbing trees and playing in the mud. She is shy and takes awhile to warm up to someone. The Thought Lion visits her when no else is around. When she and Robin meet, Robin gets a crush on her. Miss Piggy becomes a bit over protective of her.

Gibb Cat,
Life: Two
Eyes: Green
Fur: Orange/White
Outfit(s): Black suit and tie and later red t-shirt and jeans.
Gibb and Piggy have known each other since they were children. They went out on a few dates as teenagers, but deiced that they worked better as friends, but they still flirt with each other each for fun much to Kermit’s annoyance. Gibb and Piggy have a bit of a love-hate relationship as Gibb is better at karate then her and is able to block all her karate chops. Gibb is a mystery writer and lives at Mrs. Possum’s boarding house. He makes arrangement for Piggy to stay there was well for the time being. Gibb is a friendly rival to Kermit egging him on. Kermit becomes jealous of him.

Mrs. Possum,
Outfit: Same as Miss Mousey
Mrs. Possum is very sweet and grandmotherly she known Gibb, Piggy and all of Piggy’s brothers and sisters all their lives. She runs the boarding house that Gibb, Piggy, later Drusilla and Kermit are staying at.

So what you think? Dose it sound good? Dose anyone want to help me with it? :embarrassed:

Alpha Centauri

Reaction score
I was thinking about Piggy's mother being the villain and maybe giving Piggy a mean step-father too.