1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

FanFic Library Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by The Count, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. WebMistressGina

WebMistressGina Well-Known Member

Actually, I've been working on that Monday series that I have skipped for the last...um...few rotations. And yes, Motocross will be worked on at some point or something.

Everyone hope, wish, and pray that I get my security deposit tomorrow, cause without it, I gets no internets. And we all know that the internets is what helps Gina post stuff. :flirt:

2. Vincent L

Vincent L Well-Known Member

We are considering putting a copy of the list on the MC Wiki.
    May we have the permission?

3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Sure, I don't see why not, though this will be updated with whatever stories get finished or even moved down to the dead section.
    As far as the Fanfic Characters list, it's woefully unfinished and people who read the fics can usually pick up on the new characters from story to story.

4. Vincent L

Thank you!
    The page is live here, and everyone can edit it.

5. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Wow, Vincent. That's really cool of you to think of. Thanks.

6. Vincent L

Credits' to the entire community. :)

7. WebMistressGina

Yeah, Vince, thanks much! We can now reach the world and rule it!

I mean..um...have more people join us? Yes. Yes, that's exactly what I meant. :shifty:

8. Vincent L

I don't think I have seen you on the wiki, though you (and everyone) are welcome to join.

9. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

If you want to, you could put completed fanfics on the wiki, so people can read them in one go without scrolling through comments between each part. Or I can just do that if you tell me what fanfics you want up

10. The Count

Thanks for the offer Sarge, but wouldn't that have to be asked of each author, if they want their complete story sans comments in between? *Shrugs. *Hopes some fics get updated soon.

11. Sgt Floyd

Er...that's why I posted here. "You" was not directed at Vince, rather all fanfic writers, instead of contacting each and every one by pm *shrugs*

12. The Count

That's what I thought, thanks for your help again.

13. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

You can post my two completed stories on there if you would like to.

14. WebMistressGina

I'm certainly up for that all well. This is currently the only place where I have Muppet stuff and I seriously doubt they will show up on my website, so if you'd like to post mine sans comments, you are more than welcomed to :D

15. Vincent L

Do you have the original text files around?

16. WebMistressGina

Yarp. Everything's in Word.

17. Sgt Floyd

In that case, I can just create the pages for you, then you can just copy and paste everything into them. You don't need to register to edit pages

18. WebMistressGina

Hey Counters, I noticed a mistake. You need to reverse the Mondays again - 'member, it happened on Monday is number 3, even if it's a flashback. And as long as I'm talking Mondays, Post Production is number 5, with the movie as an interlude to that.

Actually, could you say that? Like in the title? I haven't figured how to make that, so I'll think of something by the time it's finished.

19. The Count

Okay, next time I have to go in to edit/add stories, I'll change It Happened on Monday to Mondays #3. Post Production as #5, natch. Because Post Production spawned the Murder Over my Muppets I would add it after such as #6. The title of Murder Over my Muppets can be changed, I'd have to check all the messages in that thread so far, then move the entire thread, and adjust the story's name but I dunno what new name you'd want for that fic.

20. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Hi there Count!

I have written five fanfics under the name cjd874 (FIVE fanfics! Ah ah ah! :batty:). They are all Muppet Show outlines featuring, in chronological order: Paul McCartney, David Bowie, Stevie Nicks, Billy Joel, and James Taylor. Please update the main list when you can! Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.