FanFic: Penguin With A Dream

Princeton

Reaction score
All right, I'm gonna try doing a longer fanfic this time. This is a completely original idea straight from the noggin of Brian.

*Dedicated to ReneeLouvier whose heartwrenching style of writing inspired this story and to redBoobergurl whose love of penguins also inspired this story*

Part I

A great world traveler named Chamberlain Harrison decided one day to charter a trip to Alaska. He hopped aboard his private jet with nothing in his backpack except a flare gun, a picture of his summer home, a Best Of Chubby Checker CD, and a two hundred and fifty year old bottle of his best brandy. He was ready to charter any storm, any adventure, any curveball Mother Nature deemed necessary to hurl his way.

Chamberlain landed his jet atop the highest mountain and he no sooner got out when he strapped his backpack to his back and careened down, down, down, (a frightening thousand feet, to be exact) until he landed on his feet.

Or so he thought.

Before he knew it, he fell through the ice and felt what can only be described as... well, having fallen in ice, he couldn't feel anything. All he remembered was waking up in a cave made of ice with a blanket around him. "How" he thought to himself, "did I get here? And how did I get covered up?" Perplexed, he got up and walked to the cave's entrance. He couldn't find anything to clue him in. The only thing he could see was a series of tiny prints etched from the entrance to the place where he woke up.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh Brian, this is a great start and it's so sweet of you to dedicate it to me knowing how I love penguins! Anyway, I just have to know what happens next, please keep going!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah, sounds like you're off to a fine start. Can't wait to see where you take it from here!
:zany:

Princeton

Reaction score
I'll do a little more later on today, so just keep on being patient, y'all!:excited: :excited:

Princeton

Reaction score
Part II

Still puzzled by how he got to the cave, Chamberlain grabbed his backpack and followed the tracks out of the cave and walked to wherever they led. He noticed the tracks were small and birdlike- yes, it was definitely a bird! Although, it did seem a bit strange to Chamberlain that the bird's tracks were on the ground, but no matter- he'd find out eventually. As it turned out, he hadn't really been walking very far (maybe a mile and a half), when he reached a cabin. Intrigued, he walked up the steps and knocked on the door.

It was answered by a female... well, Chamberlain couldn't quite figure out what this woman was, exactly. She wasn't a human, that was for sure. she looked like a creature that Chamberlain had never seen before, which, for a renowned world traveler like himself, was very strange indeed. She was lavender in color, except for a shaggy mop hair that, colorwise, could only be described as a combination of aquamarine and sea foam green; actually, it was streaked throughout with both of those colors. Could she have been a hippie at some point? Probably not, Chamberlain gathered; she was much to young to have been at Woodstock. Her clothing style was simple, in every sense of the word. She wore only a tattered olive green robe and a thin leather necklace with a pop top from a soda can around it. An unusual item to wear as a necklace, but that just made her all the more interesting. So many questions raced through Chamberlain's head. Who was she, what was she, and where did she come from?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey! Oh, marvelous to find that character Chamberlain met. Though isn't it a red metal radish that usually hangs from that necklace of hers?
More please!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Brian... Though pics do very little for me, blind batty eyes you know.
But if you found it on Muppet Wiki, then I'll deffer to their vast knowledge vaults. Just remember her wearing a sort of radish pendant in the animated series.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
It's actually neighter you guys! It's not a gold ring, nor is it a red metal radish either. It's a pop-top from a soda can. XD