FanFiction: THE MUPPETS GO VEGAS!

HamHock

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,

I started writing a FanFic recently and I wanted to share it with you guys

The plot is, the muppets are celebrating their five hundreth show and when leaving Kermit is face to face with an evil Las Vegas Hotel Owner who demands the muppets to perform there and do his every bidding. When Kermit refuses, the man tricks him into signing a contract which says the muppets have to perform ten shows in Vagas in one week. Kermit dosent think its so bad , but when he goes to tell the gang, he forgot... HE PROMISED THEM A VACATION! Now all the Muppets have to find each other and put a stop to the buisnessman once and for all!

This is my first story so dont be too mean.

And now, Muppet Central, I present to you:

THE MUPPETS GO VEGAS
By Ciaran Graham alias HamHock
Part 1
It was a special night at the Muppet Theatre. Everybody was celebrating. It was their five hundredth show. Everybody was at the top of their game tonight. Fozzie almost made it look like Statler and Waldorf had moved. Miss Piggy had done her most Divaish performance yet. And Gonzo broke his landing record, landing in the 13th row, on Mrs.Jillianovich. It reminded Kermit of the old days. The little green frog was at his desk checking the night’s schedule. He was about to take a sip from his mug when he found something you don’t want to find floating in your dragonfly diet urbal tea. Then again it’s not like the place was sane. Miss Piggy was chasing Animal after he ripped off her dressing room door, trying to smash him with her dresser. No, not dress, dresser. The Rats had strapped Zoot to the Chandelier, but he was to busy sleeping to notice. And if they weren’t rockin out on guitars or killing people with dressers, they were devouring everything in the canteen (If you ever come here NEVER go in peoples dressing rooms. The rats stuff it with Mashed Potatoes. Except Piggy’s, they are scared of her).When the show was over, everybody was partying backstage. The Electric Mayhem was blaring their classics, The Rats were swimming in the Champagne. Everybody was having a great time. Kermit went around, seeing how people liked the party.
Fozzie: Hey Kermit, great party!
Kermit: I’m glad you’re having a good time, Fozzie.
Fozzie lead Kermit into a corner.
Fozzie: Kermit, can you answer a question?
Kermit: Sure.
Fozzie: Promise you’ll tell me the truth. Frog to Bear.
Kermit: I promise.
Fozzie: Do you think I was funny tonight?
Kermit hesitated.
Kermit: Absolutely, You had your best performance tonight! Statler and Waldorf didn’t even heckle you once tonight!
Fozzie: I thought they were sleeping. They had there eyes closed.
Kermit: They were……. Trying to contain their laughter!
Fozzie: Waldorf was snoring.
Kermit: Hey, people have to let out air somehow.
Fozzie: But Staler was
Just then Piggy burst out of her dressing room, dressed in a long, Pink, Diamond studded gown (Think how much Fries she had to stop buying to afford THAT!). She walked elegantly down the stairs and floated towards me and Fozzie.
Piggy: Hello, Kermie. Do you like my gown?
Fozzie: Yeah, must have cost ya a lot to rent THAT!
Piggy glared at him. Beat it, Hair Bear! Let us be alone!
Fozzie: Yes sir.
And with that Fozzie wandered off into the crowd.
Kermit: So, your performance was
Piggy: Dance? I would love to!
Then she pulled him towards the blaring music of the Electric Mayhem.

HamHock

Reaction score
oops

sorry, didnt mean to post it so small:embarrassed:

HamHock

Reaction score
Anyone want to comment? Its driving me nuts. Do they like, do they hate it, do they think its !GASP! (whispering) average! There is going to be a song in the next part and I want to post it within the next few days. Again, PLEASE comment!

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I definitely like it, it seems like a great plot! Will you include any post Henson characters in the story? But anyways, it is fantastic so far!:smile::big_grin:

HamHock

Reaction score
Thanks so much for replying, beakerboy12 !

In responce to your question, there will be a few post Henson characters. Pepe is featured in this part (briefly) . There will also be cameos including Bear from the Big Blue House and Super Grover!

Just apologising in advance for the song. It kinda sucks. I couldnt find many words that rhyme with " Man ". Anywho, heres part 2:

Part 2
Miss Piggy was insistent on dancing. But she wasn’t going to do it to the Electric Mayhems music, which she referred to as “Gonzo stuffed down the toilet covered in horse food three years ago. And Gonzo smelled bad enough three years ago, without all that stuff added in. Piggy went up to the bands bass player, Floyd Pepper.
Piggy: Hey, Salt.
Floyd: It’s Pepper.
Fozzie: I prefer Vinegar.
Gonzo: I’m more of a salad dressing man, myself.
Janice: I, like, rully enjoy organic salad, fur sure.
Beauregard: I tried a diesel, once.
Kermit: I think it’s a “Diet”, Beauregard.
Animal: KETCHUP! KETCHUP!
Piggy: WOULD YOU ALL SHUT YOUR TRAPS!
Everyone stopped immediately.
Piggy: Well that’s much better. Now, Salt
Floyd: I told you, it’s Pepper!
Piggy: PEPPER, SALTY, SPICY, SMOKIN, CRUNCHY, YUCKY, ICKY, CRISPY WITH A SIDE ORDER OF YUM-YUMS, IT DOSENT MATTER! NOW PLAY ME A SLOW SONG!
Floyd: You got it Miss P.
The band started to play a slow song for about ten seconds, but then stopped.
Floyd: Hey Guys, why don’t we play a number for our favourite lil green jelly bean?
Everybody: YEAH!
The band started playing a cheesy but nice number, like one you would here on a cruise, telling you how great it is. Everybody started singing along.
Floyd: Hey everybody lets all here it for our frog.
Everybody: HOORAY!
Fozzie: Who has somehow charmed a deadly lady hog.
Gonzo: With all the heart that we can.
Everybody: You are the Backstage Man!
Rowlf: He has a heart that is so very, very true.
Piggy: Think of our children they look just like me and you.
Dr. Teeth: Think you could fix the dressing room fan?
Everybody: Cause you’re our Backstage Man.
In the darkness of the blue, your sunny smile keeps coming threw. When our reviews are really bad, you remind us of good times we had. With all the things that you can do, Backstage Man never say adieu.
Newsman: here is a newsflash, Kermit the Frog is from a swamp
Piggy: Yeah, I remember, I’ve been to that nature dump.
Robin: There careers were blocked up like a dam.
Everybody: But you saved us, Backstage Man!
In the darkness of the blue, your sunny smile keeps coming threw. When our reviews are really bad, you remind us of good times we had. With all the things that you can do, Backstage Man never say adieu.
Everybody: Backstage…
Floyd: You fixed Animals cage
Fozzie and Gonzo: Piggy barely goes in a rage.
Pepe: We all want a raise, okay.
In the darkness of the blue, your sunny smile keeps coming threw. When our reviews are really bad, you remind us of good times we had. With all the things that you can do, Backstage Man never say adieu
In the darkness of the blue, your sunny smile keeps coming threw. When our reviews are really bad, you remind us of good times we had. With all the things that you can do, Backstage Man never say adieu!
Kermit: Awww, Guys.
Fozzie: No, Kermit. You deserve it. Cause we know, no matter what happens, you’ll always stick with us. No matter how many offers you get, no matter how many people try to persuade you
Fozzie started crying.
Kermit: Don’t worry, Fozzie, its okay.
Fozzie: I’m sorry. I tear up when I talk about talent agents. There just so horrible
Fozzie’s phone started to ring.
Fozzie: Bernie, what ya got?
Fozzie wandered off into the crowd, yet again.
Later, everybody started to go back to the Boarding House. Kermit stayed behind to lock up. Just as he was closing the door he said “Thanks for all the great shows, girl. When he walked outside, he was face to face with a man who didn’t look good.

HamHock

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I just want to inform you guys that I have started a new sub-plot that has Rizzo and Pepe and will start in Part 5.

Her is Part 3:

Part 3
The man was about 50, with a big bald spot in the centre of his head. He had a scrunchy nose, puffy cheeks, small beady eyes and a wide grin. He was wearing a tan suit, his shoulders ridden in dandruff.
Stranger: Hello there, Mister the frog. Before I start anything, could I please have an autograph?
Kermit: Uhhhh…… sure.
The man handed Kermit a worn and dirty piece of paper. Kermit wrote his name and handed the man back the paper. The man stared at it like it was all he had ever wanted in his life.
Kermit: Excuse me who are you?
Stranger: Oh I’m sorry. How rude of me. I am Cornelius Stellia, Owner and Founder of the Stellia Hotels, in Vegas. And you, my little green friend, are my ticket to worldwide status.
Kermit: I’m sorry, I don’t understand.
Stellia: You and your little. things, are a worldwide phenomenon. Everybody wants to hire you.
Kermit: Really, that’s funny. Because we haven’t had a single offer to perform somewhere else in months.
Stellia: Yeah, that’s really funny.
Stellia started shifting his eyes from left to right.
Stellia: Anyway, my Hotel would get HUGE buzz if you and your friends came to perform for me. And the best part is, we can put ALL of the other hotels out of business. They would be out on the streets!
Kermit: That’s Horrible!
Stellia: I Know! Ill be RICH!
Kermit: You are a HORRIBLE man, Stellia! You got NO DEAL!
Stellia: Oh, don’t I!
Stellia took out an old camera out of his pocket, unfolded the piece of paper Kermit had signed, and took a picture of it. The picture came out of the front, and he threw it on the ground in front of Kermit.
Stellia: Goodbye, Mister the Frog. See you in Vegas.
He turned around and walked out the ally. Kermit picked up the picture. He gasped at what he saw. In big letters was the word CONTRACT. On the piece of paper, it read:
This contract states that whoever may sign it must perform 10shows at The Stellia Hotel located in the town/city of Las Vegasfor 1 week.. Failure to do so can and will result in the act The Muppetsbeing cancelled or be named “illegal”. In all countries of earth.
Signed: Kermit The Frog.
Kermit dropped the photo and ran to the boarding house. When he got there the sun had almost risen. When he opened the door he found what he least expected. Quiet. Complete Quiet. There were a whole bunch of sticky notes on the Fridge. They read things like:
C ya in a week Kermit, Wocka Wocka Wocka !
Later Kerm, see you in a week !
BYE FROGGY! BYE FROGGY!
Meet me at the airport at eight, Kermie. Kissie Kissie
Kermit had forgotten. He had promised them all a vacation. They were all over the country.
And they had 5 days to get to Vegas

beakerboy12

Reaction score
**applause**

I loved it! Can't wait to read more! Oh, and I'm now curious about the Rizzo/Pepe sub-plot! Oh, and will include any obscure Muppets! I'm just curious!

HamHock

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I will hopefully post Part 4 later. Beakerboy, you will see some obscure Muppets. There will be Emilie Bear (Fozzies Mom) and Seymour the Elephant from Muppets Tonight. Maybe a few others. Bobo will be in Vegas, maybe. There will also be an old friend from the Muppet Movie.

HamHock

Reaction score
Hey,

just posting to say Im going back to school tomorrow. Now I wont be able to post new parts or on these forums as often as I have been but I WILL STILL BE POSTING NEW PARTS!

HamHock

Reaction score
Here is part 4:

Part 4
It was 8:22 and Miss Piggy was still at the airport. She was dressed in a huge Sunhat, bigger than her head, a Sunset dress with blue flowers, yellow heels with her long blonde hair in curls. She was leaning against her many hot pink suitcases, bags, travel cases, backpacks and crates. Her and Kermit’ flight was scheduled to take off in 8 minutes, and her luggage’s flight was meant to leave in 3 minutes. An employee came over with a big luggage cart.
Employee: Do you need any help, Madame?
Piggy: No I need no help sir! (Muttering) someone is looking for a tip.
Piggy threw the bags and crates onto the cart in one go. It smashed under their weight.
Piggy: Man, this place is cheap!

Employee: What? This is the best Airport in the State!

Piggy: Well, it’s cheap compared to what I buy!

The employee went off to put the bags on the plane.

Suddenly, Kermit came charging into the airport.

Kermit: Piggy

Piggy: FROG! YOU’RE 23 MINUTES LATE!

Kermit told her about what happened.

Piggy: Oh, no

Kermit: I no! It’s terrible!

Piggy: Not that! Look!

Kermit looked behind him. There were 2 big beefy men in Tan suits that read The Stellia Hotel on the back of the jacket coming towards them.

Man #1: Kermit The Frog and Miss Piggy?

Piggy: IT WAS HIM! HE TOOK HER MAJESTYS DIAMOND!

Man #2: Uhhh we just want to force you on a plane to Vegas so you can start your shows.

Kermit: But it doesn’t start for 5 days! And there are only 2 of us!

Man#1: Sorry. Stellia’s orders.

Piggy: Kermie darling get on the plane.

Kermit: Why? Aren’t you

Piggy: HIIYAA!

With a bounce off her heels, Piggy tackled the first man onto the ground. Before the second man could react, Piggy charged him in the gut. When the first Man got back up, Piggy gave him a kick in the shin, causing him to hop on his foot. The second Man tried to smack Piggy, but she gave him a punch in the jaw. Kermit took this as a good time to get on the plane. He pulled Piggy by her arm, with her screaming “LET ME AT THEM! I CAN TAKE EM! He ran in threw the doorway, Just as it closed.

Piggy: Well shall we find our seats?