Fantasy wedding

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
I've never planned out my wedding, but I already know I would never marry for love. I wouldn't just because if I were in love with someone, then I wouldn't feel the need to have a piece of paper or a ring to show it. Common law is the way to be!

However, I would marry for money. Yes, I would definitely be one of those gold digging Anna Nicole type... except thinner and much less annoying (and less skanky too). And my wedding dress would be made of money... $100 bills only, maybe a few 50's too. And then I would stick money in my dreads (my hair is in dreadlocks) and have a bouquet made out of money. And then hopefully if my ridiculously welathy 80 year old dying fiancee can find the energy to sit up in his wheel chair long enough I'll push him down an aisle of... that's right, you guessed it, money. And then at the end of the wedding I'd get to kick all the guests out so I could roll around in my money... and a little bit of their money too.

(Le sigh) I can't wait for that day.

$_$ Debo
I've really enjoyed reading everyone's responses (honestly, I didn't think this many people would reply) but so far, this one's my favorite. *Giggle* I don't know why it's so funny... great idea! :smile:

Oh, and I totally agree with you about the first part. I don't think paper should be brought into it. I wish we could have some celebration thing without it being all legal and stuff. Ugh, am I making sense? It's kinda early.
~It's almost noon!~
Eeeeexactly.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
I've really enjoyed reading everyone's responses (honestly, I didn't think this many people would reply) but so far, this one's my favorite. *Giggle* I don't know why it's so funny... great idea! :smile:
I agree, that was a hoot, Debo! :big_grin: I've always wanted to be able to be like Scrooge McDuck and swim around in a huge room full of money. I wouldn't care about actually having the money, so much - I just think it would be a fun thing to do! Like jumping into a big pile of leaves, only a lot... jinglier. :smile:
Erin

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know I'm not girl but I would love a muppet or puppet type of wedding kind of cool i think. Have puppets singing the song of "Here come the Bride" and have the brides maid be performing puppets of what ever kind of puppets (as long as there girl puppets) Thought that would be cool. Have people who love puppets or muppets or any kind of puppets bring them to the wedding. Is that kind of dumb? that is If i can find a Bride who would like that.

*sigh* Hope she gets here soon.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
the big "M" word that all guys are scared of........well i say that as being sarcastic...you get the picture...

just to reply my 2 cents, i already told my parents i'm not getting married and they aren't going to have any grandchildren.....

children......the big "C" word that scares me.........

ryan

Erine81981

Reaction score
U know I told my Parents the same thing but I've changed my mind I want children but in another way I don't want them but I want to show my children what life was like w/ Jim Henson and how their still hanging on to the way they want it. I hope before long that the start showing old episodes of Sesame Street or video and Video. Hope is all we can "hope" for.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i got a 2 year old cousin who is now hooked on mahna mahna. he knows the words to the whole song. he also likes cookie monster, kermit, grover and just about every character on sesame street...so all of the muppet stuff is what he likes now..than and the wiggles...

sorry to get off topic!!!...

ryan

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
I agree, that was a hoot, Debo! :big_grin: I've always wanted to be able to be like Scrooge McDuck and swim around in a huge room full of money. I wouldn't care about actually having the money, so much - I just think it would be a fun thing to do! Like jumping into a big pile of leaves, only a lot... jinglier. :smile:
Erin
But dude, how can you not care about the money? My whole goal in life is to become obscenely rich by not doing anything. Whether it be through marriage or cheating and ripping people off. But hey, I'm a Jew... it's what I do.

~ Chewy Jewy Debo

beaker

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
Whether it be through marriage or cheating and ripping people off. But hey, I'm a Jew... it's what I do.

~ Chewy Jewy Debo
If you and I got married, our kids would be Korews. Now that sounds like a type of nut.

anathema

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
But dude, how can you not care about the money? My whole goal in life is to become obscenely rich by not doing anything. Whether it be through marriage or cheating and ripping people off. But hey, I'm a Jew... it's what I do.

~ Chewy Jewy Debo
You should get a job where I work, then! I've done sod-all work for the last few months and I'm still getting paid more than my parents have ever earned :smile: