Fantasy wedding

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
But dude, how can you not care about the money? My whole goal in life is to become obscenely rich by not doing anything. Whether it be through marriage or cheating and ripping people off. But hey, I'm a Jew... it's what I do.

~ Chewy Jewy Debo
Ah, well, I certainly wouldn't mind the money!! But I have no idea what I would do with that much...
Erin

Manda:-D

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
Inspired by the funeral thread (which I intend to post in), how do you want your wedding to be? That is, if you're not yet married.
Ah, yes, my sister's wedding got me thinking a/b all this a few months ago....
I don't really like lots of fuss, so it wouldn't be a HUGE wedding....
My dress would be VERY simple, and not that fancy....It'd be long, but not full, and it'd have short sleeves, and a little embroidery on the waist, and no train. (Trust me, I'd trip on it my way up the altar.) The wedding itself would take place in the church I go to now, and I wouldn't invite a lot of people, probably 80, at the most. My older brother is my best friend, but I'm not sure if I'll make him MY best man and let the groom pick a close female friend, (or just have 2 best men), or if I'll have my older sister as my MATRON of honor, and my younger sister as my MAID of honor...I just found out the other day you could have both! (Unless of course my brother DOES become a priest, in which case, he'd be performing the wedding.) I'd march up to "He'll Make Me Happy" instrumental, & I'd have piano, violin, flute & organ music, plus my friend Kara would sing. (She has SUCH a beautiful voice!!!) The bridesmaids ould wear light blue dresses, the groomsmen suits. There are some people who live down the street from me who have a BEAUTIFUL piece of land: it's on a hill, and it's surrounded by trees and has a great big oak tree in the middle of it. I'd have to try & beg them to let me have my reception there! The reception would be self-catered, and have a jazz/blues band playing. (I'd blow ALL my budget on music...)

Natalie

Reaction score
Hey where's the funeral thread at? I need to post in that one since I've thought a lot more about a fantasy funeral than a fantasy wedding. That doesn't sound very good though does it?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
my wedding? very wrong....

I plan to polka down the aisle (in my backyard) with my dad playing accordian (he better learn :concern: ) wearing a swimsuit! me and my future (apparently agreeable) husband will walk through a piece of metal tubing shaped like a heart (but it will have flames coming out of it!) then when we kiss, everyone will throw water balloons at us...our song will be Wanna B Ur Lovr, and a large amount of untraditional love songs will be played. My dad and I will dance to One More Minute. I have every plan to throw in some Muppet stuff :excited:

more later

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I know! my brother also wants to get a lisence to preach, and go overboard with it :excited:

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
our song will be Wanna B Ur Lovr, and a large amount of untraditional love songs will be played.
My wedding song is gonna be "Girls" by the Beastie Boys... that's the most romantic song ever...

Girls! To do the dishes
Girls! To clean up my room
Girls! To do the laundry
Girls! And then the bathroom

^_^ Debo

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Boober_Baby said:
My wedding song is gonna be "Girls" by the Beastie Boys... that's the most romantic song ever...

Girls! To do the dishes
Girls! To clean up my room
Girls! To do the laundry
Girls! And then the bathroom

^_^ Debo
Hehe. That's a riot! :crazy:
Erin

Whatever

Reaction score
Me, I'm not getting married. I'm a Born Old Maid.