Faq?

GWGumby

Reaction score
Now that we have a brand spankin' new Action Figure forum, any news on the FAQ that was being worked on specifically for the Figures and Ask Ken?

What with some figures being bumped and moved in the last week or so, I'm needing a reference to go back to.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We'll have some news regarding this soon. Annika and Matt have been putting a lot of time into this resource.

matleo

Reaction score
Yeah, we're just waiting for the keg and the pizzas to arrive and then...I mean, we're hard @ 24/7. I haven't seen my wife in days and we shouold have it done any second now!!! yeah, yeah!!

Seriously, with all the bumps and changes and what not, Annika and I need reference to go back to too!!! We were talking this afternoon over IM and want to make some changes, we just haven't decided what. truthfully, we've both been so busy today was the first time ina a wek or so it's been brought up. I'm going to be looking at some things tonight when I get out of work. Personally, I'm kind of hoping to keep as much as we can, but with all the changes who knows. Hopefully it will be up soon.

--Matt

Luke

Reaction score
Can it not be posted and then updated as it goes along ? The whole idea was to take the heat off Ken, but he's still baking a month or two later. There was an original version was there not Matt ? Could that not be posted on the forum in the meanwhile and people refer others to it ?

matleo

Reaction score
What I have/had is not much different from the figure list that is currently on MC except a few more accessories listed and the Points of articulation. With all the higgledy-piggledy, shenanigans and goings-on with Palisades in the last week, my list is pretty well...inaccurate now. When I did mine I was trying to get rid of a lot of speculation and only post what we KNEW was coming out. LOL! Now, I'm not sure. Remember Jamie's comment a few weeks ago about his old list. Ken said someting about '03 and Jamie said "i thought it would take a lot for me to dismantle that list. That statement just did it!" That's what happend to Annika and I this week. I'm about to look at Annika's FAQ now (I'm back from work) and see how much needs to be edited. i'm also going to see if maybe Annika and I can schedule an AIM revision chat. Hopefully get Phil and ken in on it too. Hopefully we'll have it up soon.

--Matt