1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Farscape Receives First Emmy Nomination

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Phillip, Aug 16, 2002.

1. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

That was just one of those weird things I picked up on one day.

Now where's that tape?

:D
  2. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Interesting...F! is cool for picking up those weird little referances...

Yeah, so where is the tape (or tapes in my case).

:)

-Matt
  3. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

I finally found a tape with a F! episode on it (my problem is that I have so many tapes labled "Cartoons", and that means that either "Pinky and the Brain", "Animaniacs", F! or other various cartoons are on there. I need a better system)...

"The scariest thing in the world would be if all of the air in the world turned to wood!"
  4. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Hahahahaha! :D :D :D

-Matt
  5. SWolf75

SWolf75 New Member

*scratches her head at what just transpired then shrugs*

I don't get it, but maybe if I hang out around here long enough I will . . . *reads the rest of the thread* Okay, I get some of it, though I never did like Freakazoid . . .

And to put this back on topic, it's about frelling time Farscape got an Emmy nomination!
  6. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Heh, sorry Mr. SWolf, we got a little carried away. F! is an awesome show in my (and Emmy's) opinion.

Anyway I agree, they deserve all the awards the industry offers for shows of its kind. Its really top-notch compared to shows like Stargate SG1 and Babylon 5. :)

-Matt
  7. SWolf75

SWolf75 New Member

*falls over anime style* Yargh, why does everyone think I'm a guy? Maybe it's the scifi obsession . . .

I'm a girl, even though I don't really act like it a lot of the time! Maybe I shoulda went with 'Shadow Wolf75' like I usually do . . . *shrugs*
  8. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Oooh, my sincerest apologies, Ms. SWolf. I think people think of "Wolf" as a more masculine title. You might have wanted to go with something more feminine. Shadow Wolf probably would have gotten the same response, at least from me. Also, if you want to keep the name, you might want to put your name at the end of your posts like I do (assuming its a prodominantly female name, not like Terry or Pat which can go either way). Hope that helps you out, if not;

BEAT IT LADY! :D (hehe, jk)

-Matt