Fatal Error

Convincing John

Reaction score
Hi,

I tried to start a new thread in the Classic Muppets section, but every time I tried to post my message, I got a "Fatal Error" message saying that so and so many bytes were used up, and the memory was used up. I can reply to messages fine, but I can't start a new thread in the "Classic Muppets" section.

What's going on?

Convincing John

Convincing John

Reaction score
LOL!

But seriously, is something wrong with the Classic Muppets section? Can Phil or one of the other moderators look into this?

Convincing John

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try posting it again with a shorter thread title. If that doesn't work, post another thread with a short post, then edit your post to what you want it to be.

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
I had this happen to me a few times a well. It was corrected by changing the title of the thread for some strange reason. The last time I got the error message myself, all I had to do was removing an excalmation mark from the title and it worked. Weird...

I wonder if that fatal error message can pop up when there is an old thread with the same title you are trying to create?

Convincing John

Reaction score
I had to edit out the words "Muppet Show" from my title. Maybe the common occurrences of the words in this Forum had something to do with it.

My post works now:smile:

Convincing John