Father's Day Menu

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In honor of beloved dads everywhere, the most famous father-son Muppet duo, Pa and Junior Gorg, are featured on our Father's Day menu. It's beautifully designed by James Carroll and can be seen on the Muppet Central home page.

www.muppetcentral.com

Let us know what you think.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Very nice FR menu

Glad I found this thread.The Father's Day menu is very beautiful Mr. Chapman. Very nicely done.If I didn't find this thread,I wanted to make one myself.Happy Fraggle Rock theme was chosen! Great job! :excited:

Klonoa

Reaction score
I bet this one was hard to do because I can't think of too many Mupppet father-son duos. Probably not my favorite menu (the Muppet Babies Easter one is my favorite so far), but I do like the Fraggle theme.

--Klonoa
"Look ma, I caught a fwaggle!"

McFraggle

Reaction score
Very good job. I like the Fraggle theme too.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The biggest challenge Jamie had with this menu was actually the castle. The image was put together from a lot of different pictures to create the final result. He edited and drew parts of the image in Photoshop to get the finished result that you see. As always, he did a fantastic job but I thought some of you might be interested to know a little bit of how it came to be.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I don't get the father's day/fraggle rock connection other than Jr. and Pa Gorg. Seems like a random fraggle menu, all be it a nice one. Maybe KErmit and Fozzie's Dad from GMC (so he isn't real, it's still a father character", Jr. and Pa and maybe a father and son Doozer would have been more appropriate.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I love the menu! It is very well done and of course gotta love the Fraggles! :excited:

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
I liked the color used in it. I just thought why was it up since friday though. :sympathy:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The holiday menus typically stay up 4-5 days to keep the site fresh and so that everyone can enjoy them.