Fave Gorg Moment...

Frogster

Reaction score
Can anyone here think of one? Personally, I loved Sidebottom Blues where Dr. Fun hypnotized Junior, and they sang "Fun Is Here To Stay."

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I loved the episode where Junior supposedly "dies", whenever I am having a bad day, it always brings a smile to my face.:smile:

Foodie

Reaction score
My favorite gorg moment is usually anytime Junior opens his mouth. He, Doc and the Trash Heap are the characters I get the most laughs out of. Umm... I guess a particular gorg moment that makes me giggle ( and I'm not sure why ), is from " Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe " when Junior is attempting to dump the goombah soup onto the Trash Heap and he's sliding all over going " Woah woah woah ". I may have been drinking when I saw that one last but it made me giggle like a school of fish all the same. :smirk:

Nick

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I recall one good gorg moment when Ma was reading a story to Junior about legends of the gorg empire. Junior kept getting so excited, jumping up and down he sent parts of the overhead rafters falling down on Pa's head who was sitting nearby.:big_grin:
Something else that happened in that moment was that Gobo had somehow found another opening into the gorg castle (rather like a mouse emerging from a mousehole)

When Ma saw him she screamed and stood up on her chair. Junior chased Gobo out of the castle with a broom after knocking Pa to the floor. Ma ended up there as well and in fact so did Junior leaving Gobo free to make his way back home through the garden in peace.

As I can remember my younger brother describing this scene with a laugh when we watched it together: "The lady faints. He hits his own father. Then he falls over both of them. HAHAHA":wink: