1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite B.P. Nichol episode

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Princeton, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

I remember years ago when Carol Bolt (writer of "I Don't Care") passed away, we started a tribute thread for her. So, I figured since MC wasn't around when B.P. Nichol (Kathy Mullen's favorite FR writer) passed, I would start a tribute thread for him. Name your favorite B.P. episode and explain why you picked that one. Here's a list of all his episodes:

-The Garden Plot
    -Boober Rock
    -The Secret of Convincing John
    -The Day the Music Died
    -Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe
    -The Beanbarrow, the Burden, and the Bright Bouquet
    -Born to Wander
    -The Cavern of Lost Drwams
    -A Brush with Jealousy
    -The Riddle of Rhyming Rock

Without a doubt, my favorite is "Beanbarrow". I love 'odd couple' shows where two characters of different pesonalities work together and have a better understanding of each other by the end.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

The Riddle of Rhyming Rock. I liked the flashbacks to young Uncle Matt and the Storyteller, and the fraggle who is the guard of the rock (can't recall his name offhand) was pretty cool-looking.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Out of these I'd have to choose Blanket of Snow Blanket of Woe. (That's what I call goombah!)
  4. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

My favorites have to be "The Secret of Convincing John", "The Day the Music Died", and "Born to Wander" (I love Young Matt here).
  5. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

My favorites would be Blanket of Snow, Blanket of Woe, Boober Rock, and the Riddle of Rhyming Rock.
    GopherCoffee likes this.