Favorite Dubs

Drtooth

Reaction score
EDIT: Now I understand where your "Move Cake Closer" deviation came from... funny I never picked up on that... but honestly, I didn't pick up on the cookie thing either.

Once you see it, you can't unhear it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it bad that I actually like this:

No, it's not like the original, but I don't find it to be better, or worse, just unique in its own way.

The original, obviously, was a parody of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" with the typical synthesized music of the 80s; this, on the other hand, sounds akin to a cheesy 1970s-esque show-stopping number.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
A not-well-known song, "One Bark and Two Meows", in Russian

I like this one better than the English version actually.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've yet to come across a dub of "Letter B" that sounds as good as the original, but listening to the Dutch version, does anyone besides me think the lead vocalist sounds a bit like Jerry?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't think I've even heard the English original of this, but I just really like the vocals and harmony of this.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Here's the English version for comparison's sake.

Kinda sad that the Squirrelles didn't catch on on the Street. These squirrel girls have some nice pipes! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I only vaguely remember the Squirrelles - I don't believe they were too memorable as a kid, because it seems like they would stick out better in my memory . . . but then again, they were a product of ATC, so I mean, yeah.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, there weren't really that many great Muppets from the ATC era. Zoe is really the only that sticks out in my mind, for obvious reasons.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
The characters who stuck to me during around the corner were Zoe and Benny, the other characters however were kind of meh.