Favorite episode of all time

Fragglette

Reaction score
I know this thread has surely been posted already but I'm new here and I'm so curious to know everyone else's favorite episodes so humor me, please!
My favorite episode of all time is The Lost Treasure of the Fraggles. I think it's so sweet when they all open the music box and hear that pretty music and instead of being disappointed because there's no "treasure" they look at each other and realize they're rich anyway. Oh, I love it! I also love Wonder Mountain for completely different reasons - it scared me to death! That avalanche monster was traumatizing!

Foodie

Reaction score
My fav's always been " A Friend In Need " with " Change Of Address " just a hair behind it. " The Voice Inside " & " Gobo's Discovery " usually duke it out for third place. :smirk:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
My favorites--beyond those with Gobo and Red interaction--would be "Sprocket's Big Adventure", "The Garden Plot", "The Gorg Who Would Be King", and "Change of Address".

Pork

Reaction score
I really like "The Challenge", that episode just cracks me up so much.

zns

Reaction score
I think that my favorite epesodes are the ones that Jim either performed in or directed. But if I really had to choose, I would definately say "The Secret Society of the Poohbas". Convincing John is just hilariouse in that episode. I especially liove the way the Jim has him say the word "Glumborglox" (is that how you spell it?).

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Well of course quite a few of them have their moments, and some are quit hilarious, but as for me, I tend towards drama. Because of this, I'd have to say my favorites are:

Marooned
The Garden Plot
Home Is Where the Trash Is
Mokey's Funeral
Junior Sells the Farm

Pork

Reaction score
If only people that'll warring right now would watch this to see how pointless fighting is.
Yeah, and then theyd know how simple they are to end. With a cream pie in the face!:stick_out_tongue:

But seriously. Your very right.