1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Fraggle Rock Memories

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by dannyhooley, Nov 3, 2011.

1. dannyhooley New Member

My personal favorite Fraggle memory is the Fraggle Rock episode Home is Where the Trash Is.

As stated in an earlier post, I am VERY proud to say that thanks to LimeWire.com, before the Fraggle Rock Complete series came out on DVD, I downloaded the episode that was originally taped from its original HBO Television Network broadcast.

What are some of YOUR Favorite Fraggle Memories? Feel free to share in response.
  2. Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Marjory-You can not leave the magic.
    Any Minstrel episode, I love Cantus.
    Collgoff likes this.
  3. Collgoff Well-Known Member

Those are some of my favorites!
  4. Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

:laugh:That's great. I also love the little funnier times, such as in Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk. Gobo gets trapped in Outer Space, and all the Fraggle sing about it. They wind up forgetting why they were sad, and Wembley says this "Singing that sad song made us WAY too happy!) :laugh: