Favorite Fraggle Song

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock

DramaQueen - Its only an insult in that I view you as the generic high school girl who remembers Muppets as a child and somehow stumbled across MC while looking for pictures of Fraggles to paste on your binders to show all your little friends. I'm sure the words "OH MY GOSH! I REMEMBER MUPPET BABIES!!!" have crossed your lips also, another possible reason for your presence in this forum. So, take that however you feel it should be taken.

-Matt [/B]

Alright Matt, here we go.

Dont view unless you know, and sence you dont know you should have kept your mouth shut. You dont know me and for your info, i joined this b/c i wanted to. i don't past things to my binders and i am not an air head like you like to make me sound!!

and i really dont like the fact that u like to pick on me just b/c i wanted to express what song i liked on this show.

and to answer you, i never said that about the Muppet Babies although i bet you have!

And Mr. High and Mighty if i joined this forum for the pics, what did u join it for? Don't supose you have a binder too?

Oh yeah, I'm childish but you play a kiddy's song everytime you come to this forum? :rolleyes:
Yeah, what ever, you dont know what your talkin about

So,take that however you feel it should be taken.:stick_out_tongue:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I'm only gonna say this one thing, then I'm gonna stay out of this unless I have something on-topic to say.

Looks like SOMEONE is certainly living up to their screen name around here.

-Kim

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim - She can share it! And will even!! :big_grin: She passed it on to me, so I'm sure she'll pass it on to you. If she can't for some reason, IM me, I'll send it to you.

-Matt
Hey! Haven't heard from her, so maybe I ought to try getting that mp3 from you. What's the best way for you?

-Kim

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
I'm sorry

You guys are right, i shouldn't have said that. I am sorry Matt
I haven't been myself lately and i took it out on you.

However i dont like people making me sound like a stupid teenager, true i am a teenager but i like to think that i a bit more mature for my age.

Sorry i took it out on you and i'm sorry that i'm living up to my name :wink:

Forgive me?:frown:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Eh, its okay I guess. I am not one to fight on internet message boards. I also apologize for jumping to conclusions about you.

Kim, my AIM is MSTieMuppet, if you want to IM me I can send you the file through there, along with any other file I have that you might want (within reason...gotta put that in, just in case :smile:). We can even...possibly...trade?? :big_grin: Hope to hear from you soon.

-Matt

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim, my AIM is MSTieMuppet, if you want to IM me I can send you the file through there, along with any other file I have that you might want (within reason...gotta put that in, just in case :smile:). We can even...possibly...trade?? :big_grin: Hope to hear from you soon.

-Matt
*nods* I know your AIM, but file sending through that's impossible due to the firewall the school set up. Earlier I would have suggested MyPlay, but that place is going down as of this Friday. You might be able to send it to one of my Hotmail accounts, depending on how big the file is.

-Kim

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
I over reacted. Thanks for admiting that you were wrong about me.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Boober Gorg, thank you EVER SO MUCH for the lyrics to "Around the Universe"! I am forever in your debt!
....OOOOH, I LOVE "I Can Chase the Wind"!!!! (I am a BIG fan of Red!!!!!)

SillyRed

Reaction score
I'm new here!!! :big_grin: I have many fave Fraggle songs, but I love "Friendship Song" the most! If Jim Henson company lets me I can use any version in my movies, if I can make any.:cool:

AnthonyF3

Reaction score
All right, I'm gonna have to go with just a couple . . .

"Why?" - The great Mokey song. It truly defines Mokey for me.

"The Beetle Song" - Just the girls having a good time. Wonderful.

"Convincing John" - Can't beat Jim when he's at the top of his game.

"Do It On Own" - Cocky Red is so great. Truly her finest hour.

"Friendship Song" - So emotional and excellent. And from my favorite episode, to boot.

and finally,

The Closing Theme - That stuff with Gobo and Wembley scatting is just so great.

Crazy, Man

Anthony F. Strand