Favorite Fraggle Songs

Dash X

Reaction score
So what's everyone's favourite song (or songs) form FR?

I always loved 'It Makes You Cry' and 'Were Part of Each Other' from River of Life

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Ragtime Queen
Workin'
Beetle Song
Wembley Wembly Number Nine
Music Makes Us Real
:smirk:

P

Princeton

My favorites are Big Boy Now, Let Me Be Your Song, Get Blue, Keep On Smilin', and The Gorg Anniversary Song.

Wembley

Reaction score
Princeton said:
My favorites are Big Boy Now, Let Me Be Your Song, Get Blue, Keep On Smilin', and The Gorg Anniversary Song.
My favorites are the theme song, (of course!), Come and Follow Me, and the "Around the Universe" single I got on EBay a while ago. Oh, and Workin', and Magic be With You, aww... I love 'em all! Especially "Yes we Can" (AKA the Doozer song), Catch the tail by the Tiger, and Sweet Little Treat.

I just can't decide!
-Wembley

kremfjes

Reaction score
Around the Universe!

Hi

"Around the Universe" caught me instantly when I was growing up, and today I heard it again for the first time since 1989, I think. What a moment it was. I tuned in to the Rock Box at Behind the Wall-website, and found it by chance. I know that earlier, people on this forum have redirected members looking for an mp3-version of that song, but the one link I found didn't work.
So I ask: Does anyone have an mp3 of Around the Universe (aka All Around the World) lying around on your computer that you'd like to share? Please?
If you do, I can be reached by email on kremfjes at lycos.com.
Or if there actually is a website that has an mp3 of it, please inform me.

Thnx,
kremfjes

dwr

Reaction score
Around the universe

Around the universe!! Both vocal and instrumental version. Btw, instrumental version appeared on Norwegian Fraggle rock cassette.

And guess what! I've got the instrumental in two versions (fairly good quality) and the vocal in a lousy version (but you can hear what they sing).

kremfjes

Reaction score
Yeah, I have found the Norwegian cassette-version, but were only able to make a very mediocre digitized mp3 of it (practically unlistenable). If you have fairly good mp3s of the two instrumental versions, would you share them?

-kremfjes

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Is It True?, Music Makes Us Real, Petals Off a Rose, Free and High, Dixie Wailin', Magic Be With You, Around the Universe, We Are the Children of Tomorrow and the instrumental of Music Box.

(and if anyone has or can direct me to mp3s of Petals, Magic or Music Box I'd appreciate it. I'd be willing to do an mp3 trade for them).

-Kim

Wembley

Reaction score
Okay, I've got the MP3 of Around The Universe somewhere... I'll throw it up on my server and drop the URL here today when I do.

-Rick "Wembley" Miller
..."You can NOT leave the magic!"

dwr

Reaction score
Kremfjes..

Yes, I can share.. does anyone have a place i can upload to?