1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Fraggle?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by muppetsforlife, Sep 7, 2005.

1. With the release of the first season, I thought it would be kind of fun to do a poll on everyones favorite fraggle if you could only choose one. This is a hard choice for me since I like them all. But my vote is for Wembley. Anyone else?
  2. SillyRed Member

3. Emosewa New Member

Its really hard but I gotta go for little Boober. *hugs de boober*
  4. BEAR Active Member

Hmm...I don't know a whole lot about the Fraggles as the rest of you. I have seen some episodes a long time ago and I know them of course from Muppet Family Christmas. I have always had a liking for Mokey and Boober.
  5. ok so far its pretty even.

Wembley-1

Mokey- 1

RED- 1

Boober-1

Lets keep it going
  6. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

7. Magellan Member

I'm going with Gobo too, but its a tough question
  8. ok so now heres where we stand

Gobo -2

Wembley-1

Red-1

Mokey-1

Boober-1
  9. luvtosr New Member

Most definitely Boober.
  10. Krazedmuppet Active Member

Mine has always been Wembley (we need a Wembley smilie... :p )
  11. Sylinde Bren Member

Can I choose two, since there are two Fraggles vying for first place in my heart and mind? Cantus, and Wembley. ^-^
  12. Definatly Red , because she was the first "person" That made me laugh after I lost my family when I was little. She reminded me of my sister... she made me laugh With this Quote "Maybe it's a curse a special weirdness you alone are stuck with."
  13. Sorry that that happened to you. But great that it gives you a story to share. Actually when i was a young kid growing up I had a basset hound. As a big fan of the fraggles, I named her Mogey, because I thought that was Mokey's name. Even though I didn't get the name exactly right, I always got a lot of questions from people on where I came up with such an interesting name.

Here is the updated standings.

Gobo- 2

Wembley- 3

Red 2

Mokey-1

Boober- 2

Cantus- 1

Anyone else want to place a vote or share there own fraggle story?
  14. Effralyo Active Member

Convincing John and Cantus.
  15. G-MAN Active Member

Boober and Henchy
  16. Ok, so now its

Gobo 2
    Wembley 3
    Red 2
    Mokey 2
    Boober 3
    Mokey 2
    Boober 3
    Cantus 2
    Convincing John 1
    Henchey 1

Lets keep this going through the end of the month and see where it turns out if any one else would like to vote.
  17. Xela New Member

Boober!!!

I love him. :flirt:
  18. Boober_Baby New Member

Whoo, I just noticed this now, and of course I have to make my voice be heard. C'mon folks! Every vote counts! (Or, as P. Diddy would tell you, Vote or Die XD)

*Points up to name* Boober, baby! XD
  19. BEAR Active Member

My favs are Gobo, Boober, Mokey and Wembley. Basically all the Fraggle 5 but Red. Not a big Red fan. She drives me nuts. I like Cantus too.