Favorite Fraggle?

alyteima

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm a newbie here but I'm a life-long Fraggle Rock fan. I watched it as a kid and I think it really influenced me growing up, not to sound corny :stick_out_tongue:

Anyway, who is everyone's favorite fraggle? Whether of the five or not, or even the favorite character from the show? I'm curious why people liked a certain one of the five over others :big_grin:

Growing up, I liked Red best, probably because of the pigtails, I liked Gobo a lot too. I still do, he's probably my second fav but now my absolute favorite is Wembley. He's so adorable and sweet, he makes you want to cuddle him. I'm a sucker for the underdog anyway and his innocence and positive views on things (not to mention his little squeaks and boinks, LOL).

Comments?

Redsonga

Reaction score
Red :smile:. Growing up I was actually more of a Junior Gorg fan than a fraggle fan now that I think of it (maybe I did see it when I was a baby and learned calling my mom Ma and my daddy Daddy from him, who knows, my parents sure don't).
But now..Red no question, the funny loving in your face, go getting, tell it like it is fraggle :big_grin:! I always saw her as the main fraggle more so than Gobo *lol*
I have more fandom for Mokey than I ever had just because I know her now. In a way I guess you could call me a Red tempered Mokey :3.
Of the boys, Boober no question, he is sooo lovable in his cute little serious way to make sure everyone is safe, how he talks, and his size *squeals and hugs*

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Gillis aka the Maestro is my favorite Fraggle, and I'm not just saying that because he was one of Richard's characters or because he's my roomie in the Dorms game.

If anything, playing Gillis in the Dorms game has increased my affection and appreciation for his character. I like exploring and expanding upon little facets of his personality, the little glimpses we got to see in the TV series.

-Kim

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Definitely Boober, his hilarious grumpiness was always a pleasure. : D

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just want to give Boober a hug and let him do my laundry. Wouldn't we all? :coy:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Well, I guess the fact I can't decide makes me more Wembley. :big_grin:

The problem is that my personality is so broad all the five can fit comfortably inside my head. Like Redsonga, though, I tend to be a Red-tempered Mokey. I'm far more aggressive than Mokey is, but I'm more into writing and such and not so much into sports. As I get older, I'm beginning to relate more and more with Matt. :smile:

Kathy75

Reaction score
Gobo ~ He was my favorite as growing up and I still like him today.

Red ~ Is my second favorite. She just looks like a fun Fraggle to hang out with.

Mokey ~ Mokey and I do have same interest.

Wembley and Boober ~ Adorable, funny, etc...

This sounds corny: As a kid, growing up watching the show. I've always wanted Gobo and Red together. *blush* I hope I'm not the only one that thought of it.

My Wembley doll just arrived today! He's going to sit on top of my old grandma's sewing machine.:coy:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I'll say Red. She's incredibly hilarious and sarcastic, the way she flips out about things is golden.

Boober is probably second, since I'm a bit of a germophobe as well >:stick_out_tongue: He gets some great lines.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I definitely think Gobo and Red had potential, hehe. :smirk::excited:

I didn't like Gobo as much as a kid because he seemed too perfect. But now I really enjoy his very early episodes where he's still learning to be confident. I can identify with him more now. :smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
heralde said:
I definitely think Gobo and Red had potential, hehe. :smirk::excited:

I didn't like Gobo as much as a kid because he seemed too perfect. But now I really enjoy his very early episodes where he's still learning to be confident. I can identify with him more now. :smile:
The funny thing is, he's NOT perfect. He's just more subtle than the others. He tends to hide his faults until he's alone.