• Grover

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Bert

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cjd874

Reaction score
For me, it's Grover and Cookie Monster for the following reasons.

I have ALWAYS loved Grover as the waiter for Mr. Johnson (one of my favorites is the singing/dancing waiter bit), and in the Muppet-Kid moments. Grover is charming, persistent, and occasionally shows a biting sense of humor. He wants to find his place in the world and just wants to be loved, and who doesn't?

Cookie Monster is torn between his internal (and eternal) desire for cookies, but he genuinely cares about other people and finds solutions to most conflicts by using his skills in his own unique way. Most of my favorite Cookie Monster sketches pair him with Kermit, Ernie, or Prairie Dawn...although Cookie is a very versatile character (I think he was even paired with Telly one time).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I will personally say this about Bert.

I'll be honest..... I was never a big fan of his character by himself. :smirk:

GrouchFanatic

Reaction score
I equally love all 3 of em, but to this day, there’s somethin about Cookie Monster I just can’t get enough of. He is my all time FAVORITE Monster from Sesame Street. He’s kind, intelligent, extremely helpful & hilarious. I love Cookie Monster so much; he is my absolute favorite of Frank Oz’s 3 primary characters from Sesame Street.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I love all of them but, Grover all the way. He's just so versatile. He's silly, sweet, thoughtful, careless, funny. Seriously, he has some of the funniest lines in the history of the show, which can partly be attributed to Frank Oz's amazing ad-lib skills. It's admirable that he always tries to do his best, even if it wares him out in the end. I love, love, love Grover!

I am a bit sad that Bert isn't getting much love, though.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I love all of them but, Grover all the way. He's just so versatile. He's silly, sweet, thoughtful, careless, funny. Seriously, he has some of the funniest lines in the history of the show, which can partly be attributed to Frank Oz's amazing ad-lib skills. It's admirable that he always tries to do his best, even if it wares him out in the end. I love, love, love Grover!

I am a bit sad that Bert isn't getting much love, though.
I have retracted my vote to give Bert a pity vote!
Petition to ban everyone who didn't vote for Cookie Monster.