Favorite Grover moment?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
For me, it isn't even on Sesame Street. It happened a few years ago on Jimmy Kimmel Live, when Grover told Tim Daly that he was great in Sideways. An absolute genius ad-lib by Eric.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I can't. There are WAY, way, way too many. I can't pick just one.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Almost any Grover moment involving a hug qualifies as a favorite in my book. Of those, I'd have to say that the "LOVE" sketch (with Grover asking a child to identify and define that word) is the best. "Hugs, that's part of love..." :flirt:

SSLFan

Reaction score
I liked when he did the song "Over, Under, and Through." I don't know if this counts, but I also like when he did the Monsterpiece Theater segment the " 39 Stairs." I love the ending when he slides down the stairway! And yes, I also love the sketches with Mr. Johnson in it. Those are halarious!

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I loved any skit pairing Grover with Kermit...(sighs) they don't make them like that anymore.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
"In a hurry to be fed, beady eyes and big blue head!" Yeah definitely his sketches with Mr. Johnson. I love the one where Grover "delivers" the singing telegram.

Any time Grover demonstrated near and far.

My sister and I thought his "What Do I Do When I'm Alone?" song was really funny as kids because of the way he said, "Or you could throw a ball up against the wall". I dunno, it just tickled us.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
There's a sketch where Grover is going to bed and gets under his blanket to talk about nighttime or something like that. My memory is sketchy on this one but I know that I used to like to go under my blankets when I was little to be just like Grover.

I loved the many waiter scenes with Mr. Johnson. Especially the Spanish one where he gets all excited and dances singing "Ole! Ole! Ole! and the stuff on the platter crashes to the ground"

The 39 Stairs on Monsterpiece Theater.

Near and Far

Monster in The Mirror

There's so many more I can't even think of right now!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yes I think that's the one! Thanks Anytimepally! I haven't seen that one in years! Oh how I love Grover. I wish we had a Grover smiley. It could be for bravery or something (Super Grover). Anyone with me on that?