1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Jim Henson Character

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by jgidley, Sep 18, 2012.

1. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

Kermit, although Chef's pretty close:):hungry:
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hm...I'd say Rowlf, with Link as a close second.
  3. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Sooooooo hard. I had to pick Kermit. Very close 2nd is Ernie- he's been my SS favorite since I was really little. Swedish Chef, 3rd. After that it gets too hard to rank.
    jgidley likes this.
  4. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

Dr Teeth. :D But Cantus is really close.
  5. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

Rowlf hands down.
  6. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Kermit and then Rowlf. But I love them all.
  7. vettech28

vettech28 Active Member

Kermit is my favorite, but Ernie, Rowlf and Cantus are not far behind.
  8. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I chose Newsie, naturally!
  9. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I love Kermit, but I have to go with Rowlf. His piano playing, his singing voice, his corny jokes, all that goes to make him my favorite Muppet.
  10. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

How in the name of heck does Ernie not have a vote yet?:p
  11. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Well if it was possible I'd vote for all the ones listed. :p
  12. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

I should've made an "all of the above" button then:):p:sympathy::D:hungry::sleep::news::jim:(oh no! I forgot the Jim caricature from the country trio!)
    muppetfan24/7 and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  13. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Ernie's my personal favorite, and I'm sure every muppet fan has a special love for Kermit well, because he was a part of Jim.
  14. Zoot the Saxer

Zoot the Saxer Active Member

This one's so hard! I guess I'd have to say Dr. Teeth. :D But Cantus, Ernie, Kermit, Chef, and iwfhdjnsfoiuehdjn!!!! I give up I can't choose...!
  15. ProboSowa

ProboSowa Member

By a nose, Swedish Chef. No other Muppet makes me laugh as much as him with both his gibberish and his flailing. Kermit and Rowlf are close runner ups.
  16. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

My favorite Jim characters include Kermit, the Swedish Chef, and Cantus Minstrel.

Speaking of Cantus, I wonder who's going to perform him now that Jim is gone.
  17. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

I have to say that, for me, it is between Kermit and Cantus.
  18. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Okay, I give up! I would love to go with all of the Jim Henson characters and I LOVE them. However, Kermit and Cantus were always my top favorites. LikeI rully do not want to choose and there could of been an all above button when voting.
  19. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

Maybe Bill Barretta?
  20. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Good one! Bill has been doing Rowlf the Dog and Dr. Teeth. So, I would say "Yes!"