Favorite/least favorite Cartoon Network shows

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
What are your favorite and least favorite Cartoon Network shows? Mine are:

Favorite: Steven Universe, Dexter's Laboratory, The Powerpuff Girls (original), Courage the Cowardly Dog, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Chowder, The Amazing World of Gumball, We Bare Bears

Least favorite: The Cramp Twins, The Problem Solverz, Secret Mountain Fort Awesome, Teen Titans Go, The Powerpuff Girls (reboot)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I feel like this could already be discussed in the respective threads we already have for Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.

But anywhere, here's my ranking of Cartoon Network shows:

Top Tier (Favorites)
- COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG
- ED, EDD N EDDY
- COW AND CHICKEN/I AM WEASEL

Middle Tier (Definitely enjoyed, but didn't go out of my way to watch)
- DEXTER'S LABORATORY (Genndy Tartakovsky seasons only)
- JOHNNY BRAVO (preferable the Gary Hartle seasons)
- GRIM & EVIL (first season of Billy and Mandy as a separate series as well)
- TIME SQUAD
- SHEEP IN THE BIG CITY
- MIKE, LU & OG
- POWERPUFF GIRLS (first couple of seasons)
- TEEN TITANS

Lower Tier (Don't bother)
- CODENAME: KIDS NEXT DOOR
- POWERPUFF GIRLS
- DEXTER'S LABORATORY (Chris Savino seasons)
- THE GRIM ADVENTURES OF BILLY AND MANDY
- FOSTER'S HOME FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS
- CAMP LAZLO
- And pretty much any show they came out with since 2005.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I did not grow up with Cartoon Network, so can’t really have a say.

But my favorite would have to be Steven Universe.

Do not have any least favorites.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Favorites: The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Cow and Chicken, Ed, Edd and Eddy, Codename: Kids Next Door

Least favorites: I can’t think of any of the top of my head.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Oh, and I forgot to mention, my other least favorites are the CN Real shows. Seriously, what a dumb idea that was. Also, have any of you guys even seen Crap - I mean Cramp Twins? I don't think it really counts as a CN show (it was imported from Europe I believe), but I wanted to mention it because it was just an awful show. Even when I was little I hated it; I think it was the only CN show I really did not like.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To name some:

Favorite:

Ed, Edd N Eddy (that show actually got me into CN), Powerpuff girls (original), Dexter's Laboratory, Regular Show, Steven Universe, Codename: Kids Next Door, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Camp Lazlo and any Scooby Doo show that doesn't go past What's New, Scooby Doo?

Least favorite:

Any CN show that reboots my faves like PPG or Teen Titans, current episodes of Adventure Time, Out of Jimmy's Head, any CN "real" show, a very short and forgotten show Pet Alien, sadly now Cramp Twins (I liked it when I was younger, but now I think the show is just meh), Johnny Test (seriously, I don't get the hype over it; plus, I think the voice acting is terrible), Squrriel Boy, and don't even get me started with Uncle Grandpa (GOOD MORNING!).

Any Del

Reaction score
Favorite: Courage the Cowardly Dog (the show that got me into CN), Powerpuff girls (original), Ed, Edd n Eddy, Dexter's Laboratory, Grim and Evil, Codename: Kids Next Door, Teen Titans, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi, Camp Lazlo, Chowder, My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Ben 10.

Mid-Favorite: Johnny Bravo, Johnny Test, Cow and Chicken, I am Weasel, Life of Juniper Lee, Teen Titans Go, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Ok Ko Let's Be Heroes, Samurai Jack, Robot Boy, Robot Jones, Any Scooby Doo show before What's New Scooby Doo

Least Favorite: Any live action show, Amazing World of Gumball, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, PowerPuff Girls (new), Annoy Orange, Almost Naked Party Animals, Uncle Grandpa, Flapjack, Squirrel Boy, Cramp Twins, Mucho wrestler show

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
Wow, you may actually be one of the only people I've ever seen say anything remotely positive about that show.
It was cool show to watch. What's your opinion on the show if I may ask?