1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Favorite Muppet Babies songs

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Brinatello, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Brinatello

Brinatello New Member

My first topic! Woooo! K, enough of that. It's been quite awhile since I've been able to watch any MB episodes, but thanks to YouTube, I got to watch two of them! Anyway, it's tough to remember how many of the songs sounded, though, I know that I love a lot of them! I've recently narrowed it down to just one song that keeps going through my head, and I assume it's got to be my favorite. It's the "Art is For Your Heart" from the episode, "The Muppet Museum of Art."

Do any of you have one or more favorites? :)
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

My favorite is "The Great Unbeatable Me" from "Its Only Pretendo" episode.
  3. Brinatello

Brinatello New Member

The ep I watched today, "The Great Muppet Cartoon Show" has a fun song called "We Love Cartoons." Seeing all the classic 20's/30's b&w cartoon clips was fun to watch, too.
  4. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

Hmm... I don't have a favorite song!
  5. Brinatello

Brinatello New Member

Well, I currently have one that I've been wanting to hear, but can't at the moment and I guess that's what inspired this topic. But, in truth, they're basically all awesome!
  6. ILuVERNIE

ILuVERNIE New Member

There's no bad song on that show... anywhere!
  7. Sick For Toys

Sick For Toys New Member

This question is an easy one for me. There are a few songs that I've loved and still remember. Definitely the Merry Go Round song is first pick, I still remember the words to it. Then all the songs from the music video making episode Little Frog Pig Home On the Range and Do The Wierdo Troll to name a few. Also We Miss You and I vaguely remember Rowlf singing a great sentimental solo song that almost made me cry. Good Things Happen In the Dark, darn, I hope I can get these out of my head now. Do You Believe in Ghosts is funny.
  8. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

at the moment, my favorites are "Amadogus" :sympathy: and "Camilla" :concern:
  9. Faylo

Faylo Member

Good Things Happen In The Dark is definitely my favourite, but there's one from the Jetsons episode where Rowlf and then Rowlf from the future are singing together.. I don't know what it's called but I remember always loving it when I was little.
  10. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

Mine is not from the Muppet Babies perse. It's the one from "Muppets take Manhattan."
  11. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

"The Future is counting on you" was the name of that song.
  12. BalconyHeckler

BalconyHeckler New Member

There is this one that gets stuck in my head 24/7. It's the one when they journey to the center of the earth for Gonzo's skate key. Or, I think there was an earthquake and the key fell in there.

ANYWAY, it's that "Underground" song that's sung with the Muppet Babies and the two guys they meet on their way down deeper. The one's that save them from the salt mines or something like that.
  13. Baby Rowlf

Baby Rowlf Member

My favourite Muppet Babies song is "TV Maniacs", followed by "Amadogus".
  14. erniebert1234ss

erniebert1234ss Active Member

That is still my favorite to this day!!!

BJ
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, I love that one to. Although I used to not when it originally aired, I thought it was to slow and kind of sappy, but it is one of my favorites.
  16. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Sadly I can't really say I remember a lot of Muppet Babies songs just off the top of my head, but here's a list of what I can think of and enjoy so far...

"I'm gonna always love you"- Although not from the show, still a great song.

"We Love Cartoons"-It's an enjoyable tune.

"You're Special"-From the episode "My Muppet Valentaine", that's song is so touching, it brought a tear to my eye the frist time I heard it and I find myself still tearing when I hear.

Wow there goes some man points for me, :) . Just playing. But all Muppet Babies songs are great.
  17. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Well sheesh, since I haven't been able to watch this show since it was last on Nickelodeon (back in the day for you youngsters, dang whippersnappers! :) ), I don't remember any songs except for the kick-butt theme song, which I listen to almost daily on my iPod. :D

When Sick For Toys mentioned "Good Things Happen In the Dark" above, that triggered some small memory, and I'm pretty sure I loved that song. Would LOVE Disney forever (even more) if they would release seasons of Muppet Babies, and I mean soon brotha!!!
  18. gregishere

gregishere New Member

That was from MY MUPPET VALENTINE-'You're Special To Me'
    (and I recall Baby Rowlf voice actress, Katie Leigh was also brought to tears.)
  19. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

My favorites include "The Future is Counting on You", "Good Things Happen in the Dark", "TV Maniacs", and "The Great and Wonderful Me".
  20. Whatnot1988

Whatnot1988 Member

Mine include the songs from the four episodes I had on tape when I was little-- "Rocket to the Stars," "Keep Your Animal Clean," "The Wizard's Gonna Make It Right" and "Wishes Have a Way of Coming True."