Favorite Muppet Character?

MuppetFan12

Reaction score
We know there is alot of Muppet Characters out the but out of all the ones you can think of which is your favorite? My favorite Muppet Character is Kermit. :smile:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
I love all the muppets
but if i had to pick a favourite it would be the main frog himself Kermit the Frog :smile:
followed closely by rowlf:sympathy: scooter:wink: and Gonzo:concern:

Ignatz

Reaction score
It would have the be the one non weirdo.:attitude:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I have a lot of favorites but I would narrow it down to Gonzo, The Count, Droop, and The Frackles.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
My six favorites, in no order, are Fozzie :embarrassed:, Gonzo :concern:, Miss Piggy :mad:, Floyd :sing:, Janice :flirt:, and Animal :halo: (However, Floyd and Gonzo are my two favorite favorites!)

ProboSowa

Reaction score
The Swedish Chef. His gibberish and wrecking tendencies are a recipe for both disaster and hilarity. :hungry:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Depends. If you're asking specifically for TMS chracters, I'd say Kermit & Gonzo. Overall though my favorite muppet is Big Bird.

conburke621

Reaction score
It's gotta be Gonzo! :concern: He's such a funny and complex character, I love him!!!! A close second is probably Swedish Chef! :hungry: Bork Bork Bork!

uncle deadly333

Reaction score
My favorite one would be Uncle Deadly Second is Rizzo:shifty: He is just so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!