Favorite Muppet Duos!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, in this SS story book I had when I was little, he was paired up with Ernie. Because of that, I thought he only worked with Ernie, and I was surprised to hear otherwise.

muppetfan89

Reaction score
I have so many favorites, but my absolute favorite is Bert and Erine. Everytime I see a sketch with them together on Sesame Street, I always laugh out loud. They're just so funny everytime they argue.

Telly

Reaction score
What about Oscar and Maria? They're so mean to each other lol :grouchy:

Pork

Reaction score
I don't know whether they've been mentioned yet. But I really like Mokey and Boober.

unclematt

Reaction score
Did anyone mention Big Bird and Little Bird. They dont utilize the little guy enough.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hmm...why haven't I posted in here yet?

There are a variety of pairings that I always enjoyed:

Kermit & Fozzie
Gonzo & Rizzo
Gonzo & Camilla
Fozzie & Rowlf
Scooter & Kermit
Big Bird & Oscar (And they share a performer which is funny)
Bert & Ernie (Of course!)
Oscar & Telly (Classic!)
Big Bird & Snuffy
Ernie & Cookie Monster (I always thought they had great scenes together too)
Big Bird with pretty much anybody. The thing that's so great about Big Bird is that I felt he could have good chemistry with any one of the other characters, especially the humans but other Muppets too. I guess that's what makes him such a central part of Sesame Street.

I don't think it's on the main list, but I absolutely loved seeing Ernie and Snuffy together with "Best Friend Blues". I really got a kick out of that! I mean, how often does that happen?

unclematt

Reaction score
I havent seen the Ernie and Snuffy segment. I bet that was great. If it is linkable through youtube would some post the link for me.