THE VILE BUNCH

MULCH

MO FRACKLE

SPLURGE

BIG V

ROCK N ROLL MONSTER

FLUTE SNATCHER

THUDGE

Now who are your favorite Muppet Monsters? if you wanna name Sesame Street Monsters here too thats ok.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I'm a Beautiful Day Monster kinda guy, but I love them all. Doglion has my favorite name.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Sweetums, Uncle Deadly, and Thog are my top 3. They have so much personality. Thog is so CUTE, and Sweetums is so sweet. Uncle Deadly is probably the funniest antagonist a Muppet's ever faced.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------------------------
Lunch Counter Monster, Carl, and Beautiful Day are the most appealing to me largely because of how they look...I mean, ALL monsters act growly and eat everything! However, I think Sweetums and Carl have the most enjoyable (if that's an applicable term here) personalities! :grr:

------------------------------------

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
My top four would be: 1. Thog.... Ive loved him since I was a kid. I'm so happy to know he's featured in the new movie! 2.Uncle Deadly..... he's just awesome. Enough said! 3.Sweetums.... he cracks me up. 4. Beautiful Day Monster.... mainly for the skit with Paul Williams on TMS. "Got anything cheaper?"

Walter

Reaction score
I know I haven't posted in a while, but I would like to say how happy it makes me that Deadly has been getting so much love lately... He's my favorite Muppet, and the fact that he's been featured so much in recent projects really makes me smile! :fanatic:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I know I haven't posted in a while, but I would like to say how happy it makes me that Deadly has been getting so much love lately... He's my favorite Muppet, and the fact that he's been featured so much in recent projects really makes me smile! :fanatic:
Well then, welcome back!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Mine are:
-Uncle Deadly
-Boppity
-Gorgon Heap
-Sweetums
-Thog
-Luncheon Counter Monster
-Doglion
-Fred (the dragon-like monster from SS and The Ed Sullivan Show)
-Baby Monster (Fred's son)
-Miss Kitty (I had a teacher that we called Miss Kitty because she loved cats)
-Gloat
-The Hugga Wuggas
-Green Heap and Purple Heap
-Big V
-The Snerfs
-Timmy Monster
-The Mutations

When I say I'm a huge Muppet fan that can name pretty much any obscure Muppet. I ain't lying. That is some obscure stuff right there, ask your average Joe off the street and he wouldn't know what the heck your talking about.