1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

FAVORITE MUPPET MONSTERS

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by ploobis, Oct 19, 2011.

1. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Since it's Halloween time, who are your favorite Muppet Monsters? :grr:

SWEETUMS

YORICK

THOG

UNCLE DEADLY

DOGLION

BEAUTIFUL DAY MONSTER

BIG MEAN CARL

BLUE FRACKLE

GREEN FRACKLE

TIMMY MONSTER

BEHEMOTH

LUNCHEON COUNTER MONSTER

SNAKE FRACKLE

MISS KITTY

DROOP

FLOWER EATING MONSTER

MEAN MAMA

THE MUTATIONS

GORGAN HEAP

THE VILE BUNCH

MULCH

MO FRACKLE

SPLURGE

BIG V

ROCK N ROLL MONSTER

FLUTE SNATCHER

THUDGE

Now who are your favorite Muppet Monsters? if you wanna name Sesame Street Monsters here too thats ok.

2. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

I'm a Beautiful Day Monster kinda guy, but I love them all. Doglion has my favorite name.

3. Dominicboo1

Dominicboo1 Well-Known Member

Sweetums, Uncle Deadly, and Thog are my top 3. They have so much personality. Thog is so CUTE, and Sweetums is so sweet. Uncle Deadly is probably the funniest antagonist a Muppet's ever faced.

4. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-------------------------------------
    Lunch Counter Monster, Carl, and Beautiful Day are the most appealing to me largely because of how they look...I mean, ALL monsters act growly and eat everything! However, I think Sweetums and Carl have the most enjoyable (if that's an applicable term here) personalities! :grr:

------------------------------------

5. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

My top four would be: 1. Thog.... Ive loved him since I was a kid. I'm so happy to know he's featured in the new movie! 2.Uncle Deadly..... he's just awesome. Enough said! 3.Sweetums.... he cracks me up. 4. Beautiful Day Monster.... mainly for the skit with Paul Williams on TMS. "Got anything cheaper?"

6. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  7. Walter

Walter Active Member

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I would like to say how happy it makes me that Deadly has been getting so much love lately... He's my favorite Muppet, and the fact that he's been featured so much in recent projects really makes me smile! :fanatic:

LaRanaRene and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  8. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Well then, welcome back!

Walter likes this.
  9. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Mine are:
    -Uncle Deadly
    -Boppity
    -Gorgon Heap
    -Sweetums
    -Thog
    -Luncheon Counter Monster
    -Doglion
    -Fred (the dragon-like monster from SS and The Ed Sullivan Show)
    -Baby Monster (Fred's son)
    -Miss Kitty (I had a teacher that we called Miss Kitty because she loved cats)
    -Gloat
    -The Hugga Wuggas
    -Green Heap and Purple Heap
    -Big V
    -The Snerfs
    -Timmy Monster
    -The Mutations

When I say I'm a huge Muppet fan that can name pretty much any obscure Muppet. I ain't lying. That is some obscure stuff right there, ask your average Joe off the street and he wouldn't know what the heck your talking about.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.