1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Muppet Ships

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by WhiteRabbit, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

I am a leetle hesitant to admit it, but although I prefer Red/Gobo and Mokey/Boober if I were to pair Fraggles, I have thought that Boober/Red would be kinda cool as well! They have a great understanding of each other, despite their differences.

"Marooned," of course, is the very best example (and probably the spark) of what I'm talking about. It's really cute to know that they went through something traumatic together and shared deep secrets and contemplations, and although they promise never to talk about them again, they still know ;). That kind of connection is special, even if not romantic (though understanding definitely blossoms into that sometimes). What's more, I think Red and Boober both a greater appreciation for sentiment than they respectively let on, hee.

Red also jokes around with him in ways that I think are charming, even if he acts glum and annoyed!

I'm boringly conventional with Muppet (Show) pairings--Kermit/Piggy, Floyd/Janice, blah blah :D Which doesn't make them boring, but gives me nothing new to say there!
    AlittleMayhem likes this.
  2. snichols1973 Well-Known Member

I wonder how Beth Bear (TMTM) and Fozzie would have worked out, since she had a bit of a crush on Fozzie while they were hibernating in the cave......
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.