1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Favorite Muppet Song?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by MuppetFan12, Oct 13, 2012.

1. MuppetFan12

MuppetFan12 New Member

The Muppets have sang alot of songs, but out of all of them which is your favorite?
  2. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

This is like the hardest question in the world…

Um… Leave Me Some Magic.
  3. SuperGzilla12

SuperGzilla12 Active Member

That's a hard question for me, too...

As generic as these awnsers are, my favourite Sesame Street song would probably be "One Small Voice", and my favourite traditional Muppets song would be "Rainbow Connection".
  4. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I don't even have a favorite song! I have way to many favorites!
    The best thing I can do for you is you name me a bunch of songs and I'll tell you if I really like them...Seriously, that's the closet I have to having a favorite Muppet song.
  5. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Hm, now this is a hard question... But I guess I would say The Rainbow Connection. But really, there are too many good songs to choose from.
  6. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

This is like asking what your favorite food is. Like everyone else said there's way too many. But if I have to choose I'll say "Rainbow Connection" because it always makes me emotional.
  7. SuperGzilla12

SuperGzilla12 Active Member

I just ran into this underrated, VERY catchy Sesame gem, and thought I'd share it with you guys - This seemed like the approprite thread for it. :wisdom:

8. Janice+Floyd<3

Janice+Floyd<3 Well-Known Member

Oh man haha I would have to say 'Lifes a happy song'! It always makes me feel better when I'm feeling very down and literally makes me smile
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  9. Janice+Floyd<3

Janice+Floyd<3 Well-Known Member

I also love to add that I love 'you can't take no for an answer' by dr teeth and 'act naturally' and 'fifty ways to lead your lover' by Floyd and janice
  10. Dr TeethFan

Dr TeethFan Active Member

Can you picture that by dr teeth and the electric mayhem
  11. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

"Man or Muppet" from The Muppets.

I know! I choose a song that sounds obvious to anyone, but this song is about finding identity of who we really are.

Now I ask myself, "Am I a human or a silly creature?"
  12. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

Favorite, a word I shall never be able to give an answer for. Here are my top three as of this month however!
    1. Muppets: Never Before, Never Again
    2.Fraggle Rock: The Wemblin' Fool
    3. Sesame Street: Tie between "Sing" and "Things That I Remember"
    MuppetLuver2000 and lady piggy like this.
  13. Gonzo & Camilla

Gonzo & Camilla New Member

The Interrogation Song was just so cute~ :flirt:
  14. WalterFan1234

WalterFan1234 Active Member

Just one person, or I walk halfway up the stairs