Favorite Muppet Song?

MuppetFan12

Reaction score
The Muppets have sang alot of songs, but out of all of them which is your favorite?

Vincent L

Reaction score
This is like the hardest question in the world…

Um… Leave Me Some Magic.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
That's a hard question for me, too...

As generic as these awnsers are, my favourite Sesame Street song would probably be "One Small Voice", and my favourite traditional Muppets song would be "Rainbow Connection".

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I don't even have a favorite song! I have way to many favorites!
The best thing I can do for you is you name me a bunch of songs and I'll tell you if I really like them...Seriously, that's the closet I have to having a favorite Muppet song.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Hm, now this is a hard question... But I guess I would say The Rainbow Connection. But really, there are too many good songs to choose from.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
This is like asking what your favorite food is. Like everyone else said there's way too many. But if I have to choose I'll say "Rainbow Connection" because it always makes me emotional.

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
I just ran into this underrated, VERY catchy Sesame gem, and thought I'd share it with you guys - This seemed like the approprite thread for it. :wisdom:

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Oh man haha I would have to say 'Lifes a happy song'! It always makes me feel better when I'm feeling very down and literally makes me smile

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
I also love to add that I love 'you can't take no for an answer' by dr teeth and 'act naturally' and 'fifty ways to lead your lover' by Floyd and janice