Favorite Muppet

mo

Reaction score
OMGONZO, I just finished saying this!
HOW DARE YOU PUT PIGGY AS 4?

Oh, and let me guess...
You don't like Murray Monster?
I actually like them all equally none of them were in order. I love piggy!:smile:
actually murray monster is my favorite sesame street character that's why I make him my avatar!

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
In order, my top 10 favs are:
1. Beaker
2. Swedish Chef
3. Sam the Eagle
4. Lew Zealand
5. Waldorf
6. Rowlf
7. Marvin Suggs
8. Crazy Harry
9. Rizzo
10. Wembley Fraggle

HONORABLE MENTIONS (in no particular order)
Statler
Two-Headed Monster
Robin
Kermit
Beauregard
Scooter
Dr. Teeth
Animal
Floyd
Miss Piggy
Junior Gorg
Gonzo
Fozzie

Borples

Reaction score
Meep, I'm curious. Why does Waldorf rate higher than Statler? :smile:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
if i had to pick it would be

The Muppets:
1 Pepe and Rizzo
2 Scooter
3 Rowlf
4 Uncle Deadly
5 Marvin Suggs
6 Gonzo
7 Statler and Waldorf
8 Swedish Chef
9 Link Hogthrob
10 Robin

Sesame Street:
1 Grover
2 Super Grover
3 Murry
4 Elmo
5 Cookie Monster
6 Ovjaita (Murrys Lamb)

Fraggle Rock:
1 Wembly
2 Red
3 Boober

Borples

Reaction score
Kermit is my favorite Muppet/frog/entertainer/person of all time (exaggeration only slight)

Cookie Monster is my favorite on Sesame Street.

Boober is far and away my favorite Fraggle.

If I try to start making lists beyond any of that, my brain explodes. I was trying, for some reason, to think of my least favorite Muppet the other day. Couldn't do it. They're all indispensible!

JustinHoskie

Reaction score
My favorite Sesame Street muppet is between Elmo and Big Bird. There's just something about them that just says "innocent," which fits perfectly fits for the show.

As far as my favorite Muppet muppet, it's between Kermit and Beaker. Kermit is the only sane one in this group of crazies, trying to keep everything running smoothly when everything is probably going wrong. And Beaker is just hilarious. Two of my favorite online skits are his covers of "Ode to Joy" and "Dust in the Wind". He just tries so hard and everything just falls apart, and it's so funny.

But Walter is quickly becoming my favorite. He's just so sweet and innocent, and, to me, the realest character.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
My absolute favorite Muppet of all time is Gonzo. Also at the top of my list are (in no particular order) Beaker, Kermit, Rowlf, Robin, Walter and Fozzie.

My favorite Sesame Street Muppets (again, no particular order) are Big Bird, Ernie, Telly, Rosita, Snuffy and Oscar.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Its cliche but my favorite muppet is of course Kermit :smile:followed by Miss Piggy :mad: , I love all the muppets but Kermit and Miss Piggy are my top two.

Sesame Street- my favorite is definitely Big Bird :wisdom: but I love them all except Elmo and Abby.