Favorite Old Disney Shows?

Bridget

Reaction score
Does anyone have any favorite classic Disney shows that aired on Disney Channel or even Playhouse Disney? Just wondering, because it's been on my mind lately. It's really funny looking at how much has changed from the past to now! And of course I'm not trying to offend Disney because quite honestly I am a huge fan, but a lot of the "comedy" shows nowadays, aren't even the least bit funny to me. Those shows such as "Shake It Up", "Austin & Ally", "Good Luck Charlie", and so fourth. Anyone have any opinions, thoughts, or feelings?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Recess was really the only one that I ever got really invested in; luckily YouTube is a great source for a Recess fix, because Disney or XD sure don't play it anymore.

Other than that, I was always more of a Nick and Cartoon Network guy.

Hubert

Reaction score
Recess has always been one of my favorite Disney shows as well. And now that I am thinking about it, I am going to have to run on YT soon and do some watching of it since it's been years since I've watched it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You'll be happy to know that most, if not all of the episodes are available.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does this answer your question?

Favorite Disney cartoon? Favorite cartoon PERIOD!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Recess, House of Mouse, Even Stevens, and The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh were all great. As were Bear in the Big Blue House, Rolie Polie Olie, Out of the Box, and PB&J Otter.

I'll admit, I didn't see a lot of other Disney shows (I was more of a Nick person). But thankfully, our good friend Youtube has introduced me to a lot of the shows that I sadly missed out on as a kid.

Of these shows, I love Goof Troop, DuckTales, Quack Pack, Darkwing Duck, and so many others that mainly aired as part of "The Disney Afternoon" and "One Saturday Morning" blocks.

What picture was this show from, KissesToKermie? I used to watch this show back when my grandparents were around.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandy_&_Mr._Whiskers

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
My Favorites Were PB&J Otter, BATBBH, Goof Troop, Ducktales, Brandy And Mr. Whiskers, Darkwing Duck, The Jersey, Rolie Polie Olie, Out Of The Box, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Bonkers, Lilo And Stitch: The Series, And Recess