Favorite Old Disney Shows?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Never understood why people liked Brandy and Mr. Whiskers *shrugs*

I miss Kim Possible

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dave the Barbarian was pretty underrated. it was almost as funny as Doug Langdale's other cartoon show, Earthworm Jim (He wrote most of the episodes of that series, anyway). Never really cared for his Teamo Supreamo, though.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
No idea who that is, so I will just smile and nod :big_grin:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Never really saw much of Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, Teamo Supremo, American Dragon Jake Long, Lloyd in Space, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, or Emperor's New School. I don't think I ever saw Filmore or The Buzz on Maggie.

I did enjoy Dave the Barbarian, Kim Possible, The Weekenders, Pepper Ann, Doug, and The Proud Family the few times I caught them.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but wasn't Charlie Adler the voice of Buster Bunny in Tiny Toons until someone else - I think it was John Kasir - took over in the last season?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yup.

Next to Tom Kenny, Charlie Adler is probably one of the most well-known voice actors of the 90s and 2000s. Buster Bunny, Ed and Bev Bighead, Cow and Chicken and Red Guy, I.R. Baboon, among others.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Charlie is the biggest ham of a voice actor there is, and we all love him for it. Cow and Chicken is one of my favorite cartoons because he just has such a ball voicing all 5 of his characters (including I.R. Baboon, of course). Those are the wackiest, most manic cartoon voices ever recorded. Too bad he had such bad blood with the Tiny Toons crew (thankfully he left a few episodes near the end anyway). Somehow he did manage to come back as Buster Bunny... in an UNreleased videogame.

Hubert

Reaction score
Ooh, I can't believe I forgot about Goof Troop! That's another one of my faves.