Favorite quotes from The Muppet Show

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hiya.What are your favorite Muppet Show quotes? :smirk: Here are a few of mine:

Harry Belafonte:Well, they don't come easily, you have to get inspired. Like the song we're going to do next; I discovered that song in Africa. I was a country called Guinea; and I went deep into the interior of the country and in a little village, I met with a storyteller. And that storyteller went way back into African tradition and African mythology and began to tell the story about the fire, which means the sun, and about the water and about the earth and that he pointed out that all these things put together turn the world around. And that all of us are here for a very, very short time and in that time when we're here, there really isn't any difference in any of us if we take time out to understand each other. And the question is, do I know who you are, do you know who I am, and we care about each other? Cause if we do, together, we can turn the world around.

Kermit:And now a man who needs no introduction, so what am I doing out there?

Kermit:OK, well, we've done a lot for the music lovers on the show, so it's time we did something for the music haters. So here he is, as threatened, the Great Gonzo singing a song.
[Cheers weakly]
Kermit: Yay. Uh, those of you with hearing aids may wish to remove the batteries.

Robot Kermit: Hey, listen you, how about you and me getting together and makin ' some ste-e-e-am heat. Huh, snuggle bunny?
Miss Piggy: Snuggle bunny? Why, uh...
Robot Kermit: Yeah. Look, let me take you away from all this. Aaah, a marriage made in heaven. A frog and a pig. We can have bouncing baby figs.

Animal:frown:after having his head sandwiched between 2 cymbals)My kind of woman.(falls over)

:sing: Mahna Mahna,doo do, do doo do.

Kermit: It's The Muppet Show,with our special guest star...

Bunsen Honeydew:Welcome to the World of Muppet Labs,where the future is being made today...

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
(Kermit on the table on Vetrinarian's Hospital)
Dr. Bob: Nurse Piggy, you have to control your emotions. Remember, you are a nurse.
Nurse Piggy: I may be a nurse, but I'm a woman first.
Dr: Bob: Wrong, your a pig first, nurse second. I don't think woman made the top ten!

(Same episode)
Miss Piggy: Kermy, I will never leave your side, until you have taken your last breath. (To Dr. Bob) Do you think he heard me?
Dr. Bob: He must have, his pulse has stopped.