1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Richard Hunt Character

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by jgidley, Sep 18, 2012.

1. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

I can't decide between Scooter and Statler;):boo:
  2. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I really don't know who my favorite Richard character is, I'm gonna have to go with Scooter I guess...
  3. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

This one is hard, too... Beaker jumped out at me so that's what I picked.
  4. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

It used to be Scooter for years until I rediscovered Muppets Take Manhattan, so now it's Junior Gorg.
  5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I went with Scooter although he was hilarious as Forgetful Jones.
  6. vettech28

vettech28 Active Member

My number one favorite is Scooter, but I think Don Music and Junior Gorg are very funny characters. Another one of my favorite Richard Hunt characters is the lead singer from The Beetles from Sesame Street.
  7. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

I agree with Don Music. As a child, I would have named him and Placido Flamingo as favorites.
  8. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I would go ith Scooter too, but Don Music used to be my favorite when I was younger. So, Scooter's my favorite no 1 character of Richard Hunt.
  9. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I went with Scooter here; I love his enthusiasm and go-getter nature.
  10. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

This one was a hard one to choose as well because I loved all of Richard Hunt's as well. Actually their all hard to choose. :p
  11. jgidley

jgidley Active Member

Looks like Scooter's running away with the votes;)
  12. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I'll go with Sweetums. :)
  13. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

Scooter, naturally. A lot of casual fans think of him as a 3rd tier character, and Disney hasn't helped by releasing very little merchandise of him, but on the original show he was clearly meant to be a core member of the Muppets.
    muppetfan24/7 and heralde like this.
  14. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Scooter, Sweetums and (fer sure-ally) Janice! ;):grr::flirt: (I'll be the first one to give a vote to Janice!)
  15. Animal'sBunny

Animal'sBunny Active Member

Scooter or Statler
  16. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

As much as I love Janice, Sweetums, and Mildred..... my vote would be for Scooter all the way! ;)
  17. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

That's a tough choice.
    I would say that Gunge is my favorite. I also like Scooter, Beaker, Junior Gorg, Tug Monster, and the Two-Headed Monster (even though Jerry did the other head).
  18. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

I don't know, this is a really hard choice to make. I must say that Scooter is my favorite, but I also really like Janice, Beaker, and Junior Gorg.