Favorite Sesame human of all time

SCOOTER_101

Reaction score
Who is or who was your Favorite Sesame Street human charachter ever? Mine would have to be Luis (Emilio Delgado) I always thought he was the best out of all of them. Anyways who is everyone else's favorite SS human? BTW it doesn't have to be one who's currently on the show. Just your favorite of all time.

Dantecat

Reaction score
My favorite one is Sonia Manzano(Maria) Oh yeah.Because she's very pretty and lovely and I definately want to try and meet her so I can get a Picture of her and an autograph by her too. :flirt: :wink: :big_grin:

But Eventually I would.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I haven't really thought of that. I guess I always liked Gordon (Roscoe Orman of course, because that's the one I grew up with). I also like Gabi. She's a very attractive actress. Some of my other faves are Maria, Luis and Bob.

ssetta

Reaction score
I always liked Gina when I was little, because I thought she was very pretty. She sort of reminds me of Britney Spears, come to think of it.

ceecee

Reaction score
I like Bob the best. He just seems like such a good guy. Wouldn't you like to live next door to him? Plus I like when he sings, especially "People in Your Neighborhood."

Has Bob been on since the very beginning?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
ceecee said:
I like Bob the best. He just seems like such a good guy. Wouldn't you like to live next door to him? Plus I like when he sings, especially "People in Your Neighborhood."

Has Bob been on since the very beginning?
Yes. Bob and Susan were the only two cast members on the show today who were there from the beginning and played by the same actor.

That Announcer

Reaction score
I liked Bob, and Gordon was always hilarious. However, Luis gets my thumbs-up for being the best SS human.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This is a tough one. When I was little I had a crush on Maria(Sonia Manzano)
but a few years back it was great to meet Susan (Loretta Long) in person.

It was neat that the Sesame Street human cast was so balanced. No one personality dominated the show, the way Elmo does so with the Muppets now.

Censored

Reaction score
My favorite human was David. For many years, he provided a lot of energetic comedy, great singing, and the message that you could be cool and hip without being mean to others who aren't. Even when the late actor (Northern Calloway) became sick and overweight, he kept the character going as best he could to the end.

I know there were some scandals in the actor's life, but that's just a reminder that the people who perform Sesame Street are human and can be as troubled as the rest of us. The trick is that, in spite of reality, they put on an excellent show to educate and entertain children and adults.

Mr. Hooper (Will Lee) runs a close second as my favorite human, but there was good closure to his death and David seemed to keep Mr. Hooper's memory alive. It's interesting that after David was gone, they seemed to give up on preserving the show's essence. JMO

Mokeystar

Reaction score
Bob was my first crush. :flirt:
I was attracted to his sensitive nature and that smile. So, he'll always hold an extra-special place in my heart on Sesame St.