Favorite Sesame Street Character?

F

furryredmonster

I like all SS characters (besides Telly.... Telly is really annoying)

But my total favs are Elmo and Ernie. Espeacially Elmo obviouslly.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I like BB, Snuffy, Telly, Oscar, Elmo
But I really like Ernie, Bert, Guy Smiley, Sherlock H., Lefty, Herry, Hoots, and a lot of others...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's hard for me to pick a favorite. I guess my favorites are Ernie, oscar, Cookie Monster, grover, Herry, Biff, Sully, Guy Smiley, Fat Blue, lefty, Bruno, and of course kermit. I also like Sam The Robot, even though I haven't seen anything with him (just some books).

Labyrinth Fairy

Reaction score
haha I have a stuffed Cookie Monster that my boyfriend gave me! (who calls himself the Cookie Monster) haha!

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
Here's my list.

Number one is a four way tie between Cookie Monster,Beautiful Day Monster,Dr. Rainbrain and Fred the dragon.

Then here are the rest of my favorites

Big Bird,Herry Monster,Oscar, Grungetta, Slimey, Grover, Kermit, and Polly Darton.

(I always loved one particular dress Polly wore. When I was younger, I used to dream about marrying Dr. Rainbrain in it. But I never knew his name was Dr. Rainbrain up until now. Totallyspiesfan told me a few days back. I just called him the scientist.)

BEAR

Reaction score
Well, I pretty much love all the characters that it is really hard to pick a favorite. I'll list some of them though...

Ernie
Bert
Oscar
Big Bird
Telly
Rosita
Grover
Prairie Dawn
Honkers

but I also enjoy
Cookie Monster
Herry
The Count
and even Elmo on occassion
but they aren't "favorites"

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yep, like a lot of you it is hard to pick a favorite. But Ernie and Bert have always been my favorite of all. So many wonderful skits. And of the two I would pick Bert because he's a great guy. As a child if they told me I could talk to the muppet of my choice it would probably have been him.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ :frown: }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

eh eh eh eh eh eh eh! (His laugh)

FreddyTheDragon

Reaction score
The only Sesame Street character I didn't like was Dinger. He was annoying. I didn't care much for Little Chrissy either.