1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Favorite Sesame Street Character?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Labyrinth Fairy, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Labyrinth Fairy

Labyrinth Fairy New Member

I have two-
    Cookie Monster and Big Bird!
    ^_^
  2. I like all SS characters (besides Telly.... Telly is really annoying)

But my total favs are Elmo and Ernie. Espeacially Elmo obviouslly.
  3. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

I like BB, Snuffy, Telly, Oscar, Elmo
    But I really like Ernie, Bert, Guy Smiley, Sherlock H., Lefty, Herry, Hoots, and a lot of others...
  4. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

It's hard for me to pick a favorite. I guess my favorites are Ernie, oscar, Cookie Monster, grover, Herry, Biff, Sully, Guy Smiley, Fat Blue, lefty, Bruno, and of course kermit. I also like Sam The Robot, even though I haven't seen anything with him (just some books).
  5. Labyrinth Fairy

Labyrinth Fairy New Member

haha I have a stuffed Cookie Monster that my boyfriend gave me! (who calls himself the Cookie Monster) haha!
  6. FreddyTheDragon

FreddyTheDragon New Member

Here's my list.

Number one is a four way tie between Cookie Monster,Beautiful Day Monster,Dr. Rainbrain and Fred the dragon.

Then here are the rest of my favorites

Big Bird,Herry Monster,Oscar, Grungetta, Slimey, Grover, Kermit, and Polly Darton.

(I always loved one particular dress Polly wore. When I was younger, I used to dream about marrying Dr. Rainbrain in it. But I never knew his name was Dr. Rainbrain up until now. Totallyspiesfan told me a few days back. I just called him the scientist.)
  7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Well, I pretty much love all the characters that it is really hard to pick a favorite. I'll list some of them though...

Ernie
    Bert
    Oscar
    Big Bird
    Telly
    Rosita
    Grover
    Prairie Dawn
    Honkers

but I also enjoy
    Cookie Monster
    Herry
    The Count
    and even Elmo on occassion
    but they aren't "favorites"
  8. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Yep, like a lot of you it is hard to pick a favorite. But Ernie and Bert have always been my favorite of all. So many wonderful skits. And of the two I would pick Bert because he's a great guy. As a child if they told me I could talk to the muppet of my choice it would probably have been him.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ :( }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

eh eh eh eh eh eh eh! (His laugh)
  9. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

Cookie Monster, Grover, Oscar, and Ernie
  10. FreddyTheDragon

The only Sesame Street character I didn't like was Dinger. He was annoying. I didn't care much for Little Chrissy either.
  11. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yeah, I am not crazy about him either. Never have been. He kinda creeps me out a little. Incidentally, doesn't the Dinger look depressed, or is it just me? He has absolutely no expression, he looks like a zombie. lol
  12. BooberFraggless

BooberFraggless New Member

My favorite charachter is Cookie Monster. When I was a kid I used to pretend he was my friend, and I used to say things to my mother like "I went to Cookie Monster's this afternoon, or "I'm gonna help Cookie Monster move tommorow if that's okay" I also used to wish he was used in the street and the main storylines more. It wasn't until years later I found out it was cause Frank was so busy. I'm glad to see him back though in the main part of the show.
  13. FreddyTheDragon

I also hated the singer of How Now Brown Cow. (I think that's what it was.)
    He scared me. I remember the "danger" song and the video scared me because there was one point where they had a small puppet dangling off a noose or something. ( Then he crashed onto a piano or something.)
  14. Grover and Cookie Monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:super::insatiable:
  15. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I don't like abby...but I like bb and snuffy ;)
  16. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

I think most of the characters who were on the show at the time when I was watching it (late 90s to mid-2000s) have been my favorite at some point. But right now, my top favorites are Big Bird and Telly.
  17. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Grover :super: Ernie :p Bert :( Cookie Monster :insatiable: The Count :batty:
  18. Tbird29

Tbird29 New Member

My favorite is Grover :super:. I also like Bert and Ernie!
  19. Bliffenstimmers

Bliffenstimmers Active Member

Roosevelt Franklin. He was friggin' awesome! It's a shame I never got to see him in my years...

For main characters, any character by Frank Oz. :insatiable: :( :super:
  20. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

I use to care about Big Bird the most as a kid. But I also adored Cookie Monster and Slimey.