Favorite SIMPLE EVERYDAY Catchphrase

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Hi guys! We all love catchphrases for example Fozzie's Wocka Wocka! Buzz LIghtyear's "To Infinity and Beyond!" Does anybody have simple one or two word catchphrases that you can say randomly, and people won't react at all?
Mine is whenever Samantha Stevens from Bewitched says "Well". Seriously. Her voice gets high, her tone is hilarious and it's the perfect answer to any time a person asks you if her or she would lie and you're not sure.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've been finding myself doing Maxwell Smart-esque "Eh.."-s a lot lately. Mostly unintentionally.

Harleena

Reaction score
I sometimes say "PASTA!" like Italy from Hetalia (only when pasta is mentioned, though). I also sometimes do that Regular Show thing (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) and sometimes I say "Fer sure" (I'll give you three guesses). I also have a tendency to say "FrUK!" when I'm angry (FrUK is the ship between France and England from Hetalia, and it's pronounced "frook", not "fruck". I like the pairing, and only say it because it sounds like another word).

Slackbot

Reaction score
Mine comes from an old Darkwing Duck episode. Whenever someone explains something unclearly, or something is twice as complicated as it needs to be (as is often the case--I work in a government office staffed with attorneys and paralegals) I respond with a deadpan "That's about as clear as a tax form."