Favorite Song

lalalei

Reaction score
We've had a favorite episodes thread, how about favorite songs? I like the opening theme, "Ragtime Queen", and "Fraggle Rock Rock."

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to go with Ragtime Queen, or any song Mokey has for that matter. Most of them are filled with pure emotion and the fact she has an angelic voice seals the deal. :coy:
I like the Knitting Song the Doozers sang in the Radish Famine episode. Honestly, that's the most productive thing next to building? :zany:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I adore "Beetle Song" from I Want to Be You! It's cute yet elaborate!:excited:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Anything by Mokey or Cantus, especially "Let Me be Your Song", "Ragtime Queen", or "Music Makes Us Real".

Chuchu

Reaction score
I don't know about you, but I get "Dixie Wailin" stuck in my head at least twice a day. I want it played at my funeral! Ha.. poor Boober. His own funeral dirge ruined.

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
lets see in no preticler order my favorites are
the Friendship Song/Friends Till the End/Let Me Be Your Song/Ragtime Queen/Fun is Here to Stay/and who knows what you see. there are a few others but can't remember what their names are.:smirk:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Catch A Tail By The Tiger :big_grin: I love sayings, and the fact that something like them from the human world could have gotten all the way down to Fraggle Rock and mixed up into a song that's even deeper is so emotional ;.;
I also love It Makes You Cry and of course Children Of Tomorrow :smile:.
For Mokey songs, Why? and The Joy are my favorites...

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I forgot all about Why. That one brings me to tears of joy, it's so beautiful. Not to mention it makes one think and wonder.

Rose

Reaction score
I would say my fave FR song is ' Follow The Road ' From Mannie's Land oF Carpets. Which is my alltime fave ep. :smile:

Frozann

Reaction score
Lost and Found
Ragtime Queen
Fun is Here To Stay
Beetle Song
Everybody's Doing
Who Knows What You See
Please The Water Run
Sail Away