1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Favorite Sugith Varughese episode

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Princeton, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

Havent done one of these in a while! What is your favorite FR episode written by Sugith Varughese? Mine is Home is Where the Trash is. Boy, he certainly wrote alot of Gorg stories, didn't he?

The beast of blue rock
    Sprocket's big adventure
    Ring around the rock
    Home is where the trash is
    the doozer contest
    Doomsday Soup
    Sir Hubris and the Gorgs
    Boober Gorg
    the great radish caper
    A dark and stormy night

2. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

3. Dodo

Dodo Member

It never occurred to me that who wrote which episode would make such a big difference. And after looking at a list of who wrote what, it still doesn't seem like it does. Does it, though?
    On topic, Boober Gorg is my favorite out of the ones you listed.

4. Beige Fraggle

Beige Fraggle Member

I've never even heard of him before, nor have I ever seen his name in the credits. And believe me, I would remember a name like that! Unless he was listed toward the end of the credits, but that's not usually the case for the writers.

5. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

He is indeed credited at the end of every episode he wrote. He is also featured in the Jerry Juhl tribute and Season Two retrospective on the Season Two DVD's.

Comparing and marginalizing your favorite TV shows can be fun, at least it is for me. That way you can see what the strengths and common themes of every writer are.