1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Favorite wave

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by frogboy4, Jan 20, 2003.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

What is, or do you think will be, your favorite wave?

So far wave 2 is my fave, but I am looking forward to Scooter in the next wave. Although, I think my favorite wave will be this fall - wave 5. The one that includes 2 Janice figures, Pepe, Tux Gonzo and the Newsman. How can they ever top that?

My least favorite wave will probably be 4, this summer. I love Rizzo, but it will probably irritate some fans to have Link and Strangepork without First Mate Piggy or the ship (delayed) and this version of Sam is not the one most fans are waiting for. But it does look fantastic! It just seems like the weaker wave. On a cool note, the PVCs will be coming out that wave, so it really boosts the prospects!
  2. "Fall"?

*sigh*

:(

That just seems so, like....."far"....

And 2 Janice figures??---!!!

:eek:

:D

Wh--whaddya mean 2?!
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

The repaint.
  4. :confused:

This is Greek to me...

(well, not rully, but you know what I mean...)
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

6. Cool, Janice is gonna come wif a guitar, strap, amplifier, and (HOPEfully) removable hat! :D

But I still don't get this "repaint" business (and whatever "chase" means)...:confused: Okay, so she'll be repainted---but repainted what??

*never kept up with the Action Figures thread much, and still has yet to buy one*
  7. radionate

radionate New Member

Go ask Ken, in the ask Ken thread. :rolleyes:

Every member of EM will be issued in 2 different paint schemes.
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

She will just be the same version (reported as the TMM dress with pink sweater, jean dress and hat) but the pink sweater, blue dress and brown hat will be different colors. My guess is that she will have darker colors like the rest of the EM repaints. I can see her in a black or navy shirt with a different colored dress.
  9. Ooooohhhhh, okay! :) Thanks, I had no idea...as for her lower attire, is that a denim skirt? I guess that's what it would be...
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

It was in the movie.
  11. I know, I guess it's just a li'l hard to see clearly a lotta the time. :)
  12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Yeah - I've watched TMM so many times - looking for Janice to find pictures for this crazy Janice guy. LOL! Just kidding. But there was this one frame that had a little Janice! :p

13. LOL! Just be glad ya ain't Alex right now! ;)

ARRRRRRRGH!! Jamie, you ain't NEVER gonna let me live 'at down, are ya??

:mad:

:o
  14. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

"CHASE" means that for every two regular Janices, there will one repaint, or somthing like that. I'm going by what little I know about the industry.
  15. radionate

radionate New Member

"Chase" has a whole different meaning when referring to Janice to Byron.:eek:
  16. :D
  17. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

So, you actually found that one funny?
  18. Sure, it was honest, and it actually wasn't insulting about me.

:)
  19. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

I can't wait for the Janice figures but I don't think it will be my favorite wave.

It's a tough call. I love Fozzie and Animal in wave 2 but I Scooter, Zoot, and the Chef in 3 look so cool. And then series 4 looks awesome even if we don't get Piggy right away. Many people complain about MTI Sam but I think it's the most accurate figure of them all. At least it is from the picture. They all just Keep getting better! I guess I don't have a favorite yet. How can I choose when they are all so cool!
  20. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think Wave 5 is my favorite with Pepe, and hopefully a decent Gonzo at last. However i'm really looking forward to Scooter & Chef in three, and also Rizzo and Newsman in 4 though the P.I.S figures look equally funky. There are usually two characters i really like enough to buy in every wave, the others i'm not usually so hot about unless the actual figure sculpt is really special. I'm also really looking forward to the Pepe In A Tutu exclusive - thats definitely gonna be a display piece for the mantle !