Favorite wave

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah - I've watched TMM so many times - looking for Janice to find pictures for this crazy Janice guy. LOL! Just kidding. But there was this one frame that had a little Janice! :stick_out_tongue:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Yeah - I've watched TMM so many times - looking for Janice to find pictures for this crazy Janice guy. LOL! Just kidding.

LOL! Just be glad ya ain't Alex right now! :wink:

But there was this one frame that had a little Janice! :stick_out_tongue:
ARRRRRRRGH!! Jamie, you ain't NEVER gonna let me live 'at down, are ya??

:mad:

:embarrassed:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
"CHASE" means that for every two regular Janices, there will one repaint, or somthing like that. I'm going by what little I know about the industry.

radionate

Reaction score
"Chase" has a whole different meaning when referring to Janice to Byron.:eek:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I can't wait for the Janice figures but I don't think it will be my favorite wave.

It's a tough call. I love Fozzie and Animal in wave 2 but I Scooter, Zoot, and the Chef in 3 look so cool. And then series 4 looks awesome even if we don't get Piggy right away. Many people complain about MTI Sam but I think it's the most accurate figure of them all. At least it is from the picture. They all just Keep getting better! I guess I don't have a favorite yet. How can I choose when they are all so cool!

Luke

Reaction score
I think Wave 5 is my favorite with Pepe, and hopefully a decent Gonzo at last. However i'm really looking forward to Scooter & Chef in three, and also Rizzo and Newsman in 4 though the P.I.S figures look equally funky. There are usually two characters i really like enough to buy in every wave, the others i'm not usually so hot about unless the actual figure sculpt is really special. I'm also really looking forward to the Pepe In A Tutu exclusive - thats definitely gonna be a display piece for the mantle !