Favorite Zoot moment?

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Okay. I have 2 favorites on this clip. Last night I couldn't remember which one it was from and I found it this morning. Clip number 1 is with the farmer hitting the pig, sheep, and duck and is trying to get everyone to sing along but they won't because they don't approve of him abusing the animals like that. I love the look on Zoot's face when it shows the whole entire audience and the guy has no clue as to why they won't join him. My other favorite moment is when Zoot is playing his sax for Anne Murray while she's singing. In that clip you can tell how burnt out he is. Here's part of the episode.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Okay. I have 2 favorites on this clip. Last night I couldn't remember which one it was from and I found it this morning. Clip number 1 is with the farmer hitting the pig, sheep, and duck and is trying to get everyone to sing along but they won't because they don't approve of him abusing the animals like that. I love the look on Zoot's face when it shows the whole entire audience and the guy has no clue as to why they won't join him. My other favorite moment is when Zoot is playing his sax for Anne Murray while she's singing. In that clip you can tell how burnt out he is. Here's part of the episode.
The farmer clip starts at 3:43 if you would rather skip ahead and right after that is when Zoot makes that sax talk :cool:

cjd874

Reaction score
I noticed in the above clip when Zoot plays "Walk Right Back" that his sax sounds much lower, like a baritone sax, and when Dr. Teeth joins in, it goes up to the range of an alto sax. I wonder why that is. I don't think a saxophone has such a wide range like that.

Bridget

Reaction score
I'm not a huge fan of Zoot so I don't think I really have any favorite moments. Sorry!:smile:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I noticed in the above clip when Zoot plays "Walk Right Back" that his sax sounds much lower, like a baritone sax, and when Dr. Teeth joins in, it goes up to the range of an alto sax. I wonder why that is. I don't think a saxophone has such a wide range like that.
I don't know either. I don't know anything about saxophones.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Does anyone know where this shot of Zoot is from? It looks like Sesame Street but I'm not completely sure.

cjd874

Reaction score
No, it's definitely not Sesame Street. It's the end credits of the Muppet Movie (1979). After the film is over, the credits show all the Muppets in the theater, mingling with one another. Of course, Zoot is dozing off.
(Big Bird's name is shown because he made a cameo in the movie.)

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
No, it's definitely not Sesame Street. It's the end credits of the Muppet Movie (1979). After the film is over, the credits show all the Muppets in the theater, mingling with one another. Of course, Zoot is dozing off.
(Big Bird's name is shown because he made a cameo in the movie.)
Thanks for the info. I found the ending on youtube. (Just had to see it.) That couch must be pretty comfy because Zoot looks quite comfortable on it. I <3 Zoot!