Favourite Muppet Main Character - Why?

Helen

Reaction score
I'm still researching for my major work, and I wondered if anyone could help by telling me who their favourite core muppet is and why? What do they represent to you? What qualities do they have that make them who they are and what lesson does this teach us? Are they an empowered individual, the natural leader that glues the group together or the lovable outsider completely content in their situation?

Please let me know - whatever you have to say I'd be grateful.

Ta, Helen

christyb

Reaction score
Alrighty Helen I'd be glad to.
My favorite core character is The Great Gonzo :concern: . He represents a crazy side of myself that I don't let many people see. What's so great about him is that he is an individual and does what he wants and likes and doesn't care what anyone else thinks. Makes me only wish that I were that confident in myself.

MockMockChef

Reaction score
My favorite is Gonzo because he so crazy.I can't think an other reason because Gonzo is my favorite.

KET

rexcrk

Reaction score
My favorite character is also Gonzo. I dunno why but he's always been my favorite. I like his attitude and the things he does.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Rowlf is my favorite core Muppet. He's a scene stealer, but he's not loud and obnoxious like Fozzie or Gonzo. Rowlf is calm (most of the time. My signature is proof that even he can get excited at times). Rowlf is not as high-profile as the others, either. He's the guy who gave us "I Hope That Something Better Comes Along" in The Muppet Movie and countless puns as Dr. Bob. Rowlf is smart, funny and sensational. Rowlf is one of my all-time favorite showbiz characters, and far and away my favorite Muppet.

Reaction score
It's a tie between Gonzo and Animal because they are both awesome. GOnzo is crazy and animal is, well an animal.

Bubbadog

Reaction score
I have a very hard time deciding on one, but I will list my all time favs (which include recent, along with brief descriptions:

Animal: Impulsive, Wild, Loud (I can relate)

Pepe: Self Confident, Impulsive, Funny (I can relate)

Gonzo: Weird (See above)

Kermit: Maintaining the peace, level headed, but can be aggravated (Back Two spaces)

Fozzie: Tries to be funny, Sweet (same thing)

The reason I like them the most is because of the qualities they show. Valuable lessons in each character. All with their own way of showing their attributes. Animal and Pepe are tattooed on my arm. LOL :crazy:

rowlfster

Reaction score
Rowlf was the best because he was cool and came out with the best lines !!!

fatblue

Reaction score
My favorite

Well, Kermit is the obvious choice, he's the leader, you could say.

Next to him, I would say, believe it or not, The Sweedish Chef! He always cracked me up with his bad sweedish talk! It was sort of like his own kind of language. Just hilarious!!