1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Favourite Version of The Rainbow Connection

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by GeniDude, May 11, 2016.

1. GeniDude

GeniDude New Member

What is your favourite version of the Rainbow Connection? The original Jim Henson Movie-version? Any of the covers? One of the many live performances? The one from "The Muppets" movie, or the one from "The Muppets" TV show?

For me, it`s the Itunes version from 2011, from "The Muppets" movie, with Steve Whitmire as Kermit singing the entire song without Piggy. Steve`s Kermit reminds me to have fun, because I found the Muppets through "The Muppets" film, when I had a very hectic, serious part of my life, and "The Muppets" showed me to have fun, even if life around me doesn`t always ecourage me to do that. And Steve as Kermit singing that song reminds me of that!

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

My favorite version is the Weezer and Haley Williams version from "The Green Album".

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

The version with Kermit and Tori Kelly.

Also, the original movie version.

4. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

Definitely the one at the beginning of The Muppet Movie, where it's just Kermit and his banjo (and the orchestra that isn't there :p ).

Mary Bird and MikaelaMuppet like this.