Feel Good Muppet Moments

Whataday

Reaction score
There's a topic about what Muppet moments make you tearful, but what about the good times? Which moments have you really felt pride for the Muppets?

Mine is quite recent, when Kermit sang with Kylie Minogue on "An Audience With Kylie". She built up the moment, and it wasn't revealed who she was going to sing with until Kermit said his first line, as he was hidden out of shot.

When he was revealed, the audience (full of celebrities) went wild, and it made me feel great to see that the Muppets are still very well loved.

There's an audio clip of the moment here http://www.kyliesplace.com/mp3/MP3-awk-e4u.mp3

Pug Lover

Reaction score
My favourite'feel good muppet moment',would have to be the closing number of the episode guest starring Harry Belafonte.His performance of his hit song'So Is Life'really brought the house down,so to speak.I just love the way the whole cast of muppet characters joined him in the song,s chorus at the end of the show.He even had Statler and Woldorf and the rest of the audience happily singing along.Definetly a Muppet Show classic! :sing: :flirt: