Few Muppets i'm wonderin' about

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
who's that muppet on tms that was like "on the outside i'm calm" and then it shows his imagination where he's running with his legs like wheels? and who's that human muppet that has some brown hair, glasses, and buck teeth. he was shown at the beach in Muppets From Space???

Beauregard

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
and who's that human muppet that has some brown hair, glasses, and buck teeth. he was shown at the beach in Muppets From Space???
The one thats eyes blink? I've been wondering the same thing, but persuming that he is from Muppet Tonight. Isn't he?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Did they even give him a name? I remember reading the lyrics of his song in The Muppet Show Book. I think he's some kind of three-legged thing. You might want to check the character guide at kermitage.com.

Joggy

Reaction score
The running guy who sang "Windmills Of Your Mind" didn't have a name - I named him "The Three Legged Creature" or something like that. Never appeared in any other productions except that skit and an episode of Vet's Hospital, in the same episode (Don Knotts).

The guy with the glasses is named Chip. He was created for Jim Henson Hour. He worked on Gorilla Television, a pirate network that occasionally took over the frequencies of MuppeTelevision, and he was responsible for the electronics. Besides that he really didn't do much.