1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fiery Plush

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by uberfan, Feb 2, 2008.

1. uberfan

uberfan New Member

Hey does anyone know if they ever made toys or stuffed animals of the fierys from the movie Labrynth?. Any information would be helpful. Thank you so much.
  2. The Goblin King

The Goblin King New Member

I believe they did, back in the day. If I remember correctly it's head and limbs were attached with velcro, making it more like the fireys in the movie!
  3. uberfan

uberfan New Member

Thank you

yeah a friend of mine always wanted a fiery doll since she was little. I'd love to get one for her. I tried looking on Ebay but they didn't have anything. Do you know if anyone you know has one? Thanks Goblin King:)
  4. The Goblin King

The Goblin King New Member

Unfortunantly no one I know has such a plush, if they did I'd be sure to snatch it up ^_^ The only time I've seen one is on the Think Labyrinth! Website, so your best bet might just be checking back on eBay every so often.
    I remember hearing Toy Vault was coming out with a Firey plushie sometime in 2008, but I have no idea exactly when they'll be doing so.

Good luck!
  5. Imawitchusay

Imawitchusay New Member

Plush

I have wanted one too! But when they are on ebay, which is like once ever 2 years they go for $300-$600, that is crazy!
  6. Stulz

Stulz Member

7. MarieIsabella

MarieIsabella Member

8. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

9. lowercasegods

lowercasegods Member

10. Red Aeryn

Red Aeryn New Member

11. MarieIsabella

MarieIsabella Member

12. JenCat0004

JenCat0004 New Member

Is there any way I can get pics from several angles of your Firey plush? I REALLY want to get one for a friend for Christmas, and it doesn't look like that's possible, so I want to get someone to recreate it as close as possible. Also, the height and any other specs of the toy would be GREAT.

Unless, of course, there's any chance you might be willing to sell it? Am willing to pay BIG time for one!

Greatly appreciate ANY help you can give me! Thanks SO much!
  13. MarieIsabella

MarieIsabella Member

Firey Plush

Hi

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you! I haven't been checking out muppetcentral for a while.

That one did sell, but I'd be happy to make another one:) I can try to get it close to the original if thats what your looking for, or I can go more towards it looking like the one from the film.

PM and let me know what you would like and we can discuss prices:)

Sincerely,
    Marie
  14. Romany666

Romany666 New Member

Hi, I have an original Firey and I am considering parting with it but I really cant find much information on it. All I've read is that they are very rare and typically go for $300-600 when they sporadically appear on eBay. Anyone know more about them?

Here are a few photos of mine.
    http://img197.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=fireywhole.jpg
  15. Laszlo

Laszlo Member

Congrats! Try sell it on Ebay. I dont know how much it is worth NOW (financial crisis) but good luck anyway! (I got a Sir Didymus plush in mint condition for quite cheap)
  16. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

Romany666, I've E-mailed you. What a rare find! :)
  17. Romany666

Romany666 New Member